Part 6 - Bill Denbrough

"Hi I'm Stan and I like birdwatching!" Stan yells.
Birdwatching, that's cute.
I go over by Stan. Everyone else is socializing.
"You okay, Stan?" I ask.
"Yeah. I don't want to annoy anyone the first time I meet someone." Stan explains.
You could never annoy me. Wait, that's wrong!
"You're not going to. Maybe one of these kids will be your future boyfriend!" I suggest. Everyone knows Stan's gay. Stan shrugs. Bev pulls me away. Starts making out with me. I wasn't enjoying it. It was weird, she's my girlfriend. Shouldn't I be okay with it. And love it! I just kept thinking of Stan. His honeycomb eyes that sparkle whenever you compliment him. His curls that he always tries to blow out of his face, his birdwatching hobby. Everything about him. I need to talk to Eddie about this. I mean, Eddie is his best friend.
"Bill!" Bev snaps.
"Yes, Baby?" I ask.
That should be what I'm calling Stan.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, just tired." I lie.
We sit down and she wraps and arm around me.
"I'm going to go with Richie. I think Eddie and Stan are going back to your cabin. Stan was crying or something." Bev explains.
"I'm going to check on him." I say. I bolt to our cabin. I don't even knock. Stan's state breaks my heart. He's just laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling.
"Stan."
I sit down next to him and I take his hand. He tenses up.
"He called me f*ggot."