Part 10 - Bill Denbrough

"Bev, I'm sorry. I really am. Don't blame it on Stan, I'm the one who initiated the kiss." I explain.
"I'm not mad, Bill. I just you would've told me you have these feelings for Stan. I'm happy you're figuring stuff out. I think you're bisexual." Bev tells me. It feels like a weight was lifted off my chest. I smile and I hug Bev.
"Thanks, Bev!" I exclaim.
"If you really love him, go and get him." Bev softly whispers. I run into the cabin just to discover he isn't there.
"Stan!" I yell. Bev walks in.
"I think he's at Will and Mike's cabin. I saw him run out but I didn't want to worry you more." Bev explains. I run across the lawn, I look in the window. I see Stan pulling his curls out. I burst through the door.
"Bill?" Stan whispers. I pull his hands away from his hair and I connect my lips to his. Everyone cheers.
"Stan, I'm so sorry for putting you through this. Would you be willing to, you know, date?" I ask. Stan smiles. Our lips connect. His soft lips feel right.
"Of course."
*2 days later*
"Stan, Babe, were supposed to go swimming." I tell him. Stan sort of just stands there.
"I hope it's okay I call you that." I yell nervously.
"Yeah, it's okay. I'm just not used to being called that." Stan whispers. Stan is still a little quiet and unsure. Our relationship is a lot different than mine was with Bev. We're going to tell everyone else today when we go swimming. It's 4th of July, we thought it would be special.
"Bill,  I think I'm going to go without a swim shirt." Stan explains. Stan's bruises from his Dad have finally gone away.
"Let's go, Bill, Stan! We're waiting!" Richie yells. We both role our eyes and follow them.
"Baby, do I have to get in right away?" Stan asks.
"No, I just want you to be comfortable." I say.
We arrive at the lake pretty quickly. Everyone jumps in besides Stan and I. He cuddles into me.
"I mean, we don't have to directly tell them." I shrug.  Stan laughs. He cuddles into me. I couldn't be happier.