Part 19 - Stanley Uris

"Wake up, Stanny!" A high pitched voice screams. I open my eyes and Georgie is on top of me.
"Hey, Georgie. Where's Bill?" I ask.
"He's downstairs. He's talking to Mommy and Daddy." Georgie explains.
"Georgie, how would you feel if I lived here for a little bit?" I say, pacing around the room.
"I would love it!" Georgie exclaims. I start to hear quiet, pitter patter footsteps. The white oak door opens.
"You're up, Baby. How do you feel?" Bill asks.
"A little sore but I'm used to it. What did your parents say?" I question.
"They said it's okay if you live here for a little while. They were pretty open to it!" Bill excitedly shouts. I jump into Bill's open arms. I open my arms for Georgie to squeeze in.
"I'm going to get dressed, then I'll be down is a minute. Can I borrow some clothes, Baby?"
"Take any, Darling."
They leave the room and I grab a pair of Bill's jeans, which I have to cuff, and a hoodie. I take a shower, change, and I head downstairs.
"Stanny, you're living with us!" Georgie yells.
"Georgie, quiet down. I'm sure Stanley knows." Mr.Denbrough laughs.
"Thanks for letting me stay here. It means a lot. Where are the extra toothbrushes?" I ask.
"Actually, Stan, we were going to go with you to get your stuff. If you want to." Bill explains. I start to play with my hands, the anxiety ticks. Bill takes my hand.
"My anxiety medicine." I whisper.
"Mom, we got to go. Right now!" Bill yells.
"Um, I don't have my anxiety medicine and I really need." I explain quietly.
"Okay. I'll go and get dressed and then we can go." Mrs. Denbrough says. She heads upstairs. Bill comes over to me. He hugs me.
"Hey, no matter what happens when we go back. I love you." Bill whispers.
"I love you too."