Part 29 - Stanley Uris

When I wake up, we're at camp. Camp Afternoons has changed a lot, first of all, it's more modern due to the uprise in campers. The cabins are MUCH bigger. 6 campers per cabin. Much to our luck, Mike, Ben, Bill, Richie, Eddie, and I are in the same cabin. Beverly are with Max and El again along with Aliya and 2 other girls.
"Babe, lets go!" Bill exclaims. He takes my hand, basically dragging me off the bus to check in. Bill checks us both in. We walk cabin 11. He calls the top bunk right away.
"Stan, what bed do you want?" Eddie asks.
"The one below Bill is fine," I tell them. I didn't want to cause a problem. I climb up the ladder and I sort of make my bed, my little area. I set pictures of Bill and I on my ledge. Along with pictures of the Losers' and I. Bill climbs into my bed. I close the curtain.
"Hey, no fucking in here!" Richie yells. He pulls open the curtain, causing me to groan. I bury my face into Bill's chest. I just know that Bill shot him the, 'stop making my boyfriend moody' look. I hear the curtain close. Bill gently kisses my lips.
"I don't feel like socializing tonight," I whisper in his ear.
"We have to go. How about we go and we'll sort of stay to the side." Bill tells me. One thing that is new is 'opening night.' The first night of the session everyone meets everyone at a bonfire. We can play volleyball, eat picnic food, swim, or just socialize. Bill has gotten way better with dealing with my mental disorders. Between anxiety and depression, along with PTSD, Bill puts a lot of work into keeping me well. And I'm grateful for that.