Beetlejuice x Pregnant!Reader

I sat on the bathroom floor, positive pregnancy test in hand. I had four others, all positive, near me. The door was locked and Beej was continously knocking. I got up, taking a deep breath in, putting the pregnancy tests in the trash and unlocked the door. "Yeah?" I smiled. He looked at me, slightly confused. "You okay? You were in there for like twenty minutes." I shrugged and kissed him. "It was nothing, just peeing and brushing my hair a little." he nodded and walked away. I let out a deep breath and ran to the attic. "Adam? Barbara?" I called out, looking for the two. Adam poked his head around the corner of a bookshelf they had. "Yeah, Y/N?" he asked. Barbara walked over too. "How can we help?" she asked. I took another of my deep breaths. "I have really big news." they looked at me and sat on a chair. "Yes?" Adam asked. I look at my hands and play with my fingers. "I'm pregnant." I mumbled. Adam cocked his head do the side. "Pardon? I can't hear you." he asked. I stuttered, but spoke louder. "I-I'm pregnant." I said. Barbara stood up, pulling me into a close hug. "This is amazing! We can finally be part of the family we've always wanted!" she exclaimed. I smiled at them and nodded. Barbara pulled away and hugged Adam. I was so happy for them. I dreaded when they would ask about who the father was, but then it happened. "Who's the father, Y/N?" Adam asked. I looked down at my hands again. "Beetlejuice." I mumbled again. He asked me to speak up a little. "I-it's Beetlejuice." I said. They stepped back. "Are you sure?" Barbara asked. "Did he force you into it?" Adam asked quickly after Barbara, not giving me time to respond. I looked at them, angrily. "You're asking me if, not only, I may not have gotten pregnant with my lover, but if I was raped by him, too? I'm having a child! It's meant to be a happy occasion, and you two sound like you're trying to take that away from me!" I yelled at them, storming off, back into my room. I slammed both doors in my path.

Beetlejuice approached me, noticing I had hurt slammed two doors and yelled at Adam and Barbara, "Are you okay, babes?" he asked. I shook my head, but then realised after a moment- he didn't know yet! "Beej, I have something important to tell you." I said. He held up his finger in a 'one moment' way and dug around through his pockets. "It doesn't happen to have anything to do with these, does it?" he asked, pulling out the pregnancy tests. I gasped. How did he find them? I nodded after a moment. "So, you know how we've been having sex quite a bit, recently?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, apparently there seems to be a chance that dead guys can get living girls pregnant." I said, laughing a little. "I guess we got that chance." he smirked at me. I nodded. "There's always other options though. Theres-..." he cut me off, before I could finish. "Don't finish." he said. "I died when I was thirty and have been around for like 600 years, and I never thought I'd get the opportunity to be a dad!" he squealed a little, in the sense that it was still kinda gravelly. I smiled at him. I looked down at my womb. I was excited, but terrified. I was nineteen, newly certified guidance counsellor, and I was pregnant! "Thank you, Beetlejuice, for making me so lucky, as to be able to be a mother." I said. I kissed his nose and smiled. "You're welcome."

Man, that was short. Thanks hannaanimecos for the idea, you're amazing! I've had a bunch of school recently, so I'm glad to be back on the grind!

Word count : 630 words