Beetlejuice x Jobless!Reader

Hey! This is kinda like a crossover chapter between "Stick it to the man." (School of Rock) and Beetlejuice. Enjoy! Also, I'm really sorry it's taken so long to get out, school is really stressful, haha.

When the world has screwed you, and crushed you in it's fist...

I slammed my fists against the punching bag in the attic. I was pissed off by these dumbasses I had to deal with every day and wanted to quit, but needed the money.

When the way you're treated has got you good and pissed...

They treated me like a piece of shit and only cared for themselves. They wouldn't listen to what I needed to say, they'd just rant about how their life sucks sooooo much that they didn't care other people wanted to talk to me. I punched harder and harder, the more I thought about those kids.

There's been one solution since the world began...

I yelled in frustration and closed my eyes. I should just pack up a box, get my final paycheck and leave that shithole. "Honey, are you okay?" Barbara asked. I nodded, stopping with punching and smiling at her. She nodded and I went downstairs to my room.

Next day, at work.

Don't just sit and take it...

I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my eyes. There was a knock on my office door. "Come in!" I said. A little girl walked in. Oh god, I hated her. She started yelling at me and swearing at me. I had finally become fed up.

Stick it to the man!

I began yelling at her, telling her to stop swearing at me and to stop screaming at me. She ran out of the room and cried. I pulled the box from out of under my desk and began putting my belongings inside. I logged off of the computer and stood up. I put my coat and bag on and picked up the box. I walked out of the office and walked to the exit of the school and left. I got to my car and then got in. I drove home and stormed inside, box in arms.

I put the box on the couch and flung my bag and coat on top. I ran up to my room to change. Beetlejuice hugged me from behind when I got into my room. I turned and kissed him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "You're home early, babes." he said. I nodded. "I left early today." I said, moving away from him embrace to change clothes. "I predict that something happened at work today." I turned at him and smirked, taking my dress off and putting my boxing clothes on. "How did you guess?" I asked. He moved closer to me. "Well, you're putting your boxing outfit on, and you're early." I nodded. I walked away from my room, to go upstairs to my boxing setup. "Well, babes, dress up fancy tonight, be ready by six, and we can go somewhere nice." I nodded. "Got it, Beej!" I said, going up the attic stairs, wrapping the fabric around my hand. I started punching and yelling.

Rant and race and scream and shout, get all of your aggression out...

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Barbara asked, coming up behind me. I kept punching and yelling, ignoring her. Adam approached as well. "Y/N, stop." he said, joining the 'stop Y/N's anger club'. I continued punching, "What?" I asked. Barbara explained in her sweet, motherly voice, "Honey, you've been punching up here a lot recently. You need to tell us what's wrong." I groaned, and stopped punching and turned to face them. I explained how I was being treated like shit at work and how I quit. "Y/N, go back there. You need to be there." Adam responded. I shook my head and turned, beggining to punch again. "Y/N, stop! You can't solve every problem like this!" Adam called out. They wouldn't leave me alone.

They try to stop you, let 'em know exactly where they all can go, and do it just as loudly as you can!

"Go away, I'm trying to calm down and I really don't need you interfering!" I yelled even louder, punching harder. I was soon getting tired and didn't know how much longer I could punch. My H/L hair was thrashing against my face and it started to kinda hurt. I stopped to check the clock I kept up there. I had been punching for a couple hours and it was now four. I had two hours to get ready. My eyes widened and I ran downstairs to start changing.

~~Approx 2 hours later~~

I had taken two hours to change and get ready. I managed to finish getting ready in the nick of time, and was wearing a beautiful all black outfit with gold accessories. (Picture below)

Beej walked into my room, asking, "Are you ready, Y/N?" I nodded as I slipped my shoes on and stood up

Beej walked into my room, asking, "Are you ready, Y/N?" I nodded as I slipped my shoes on and stood up. "Well, babes, I have a table booked at an amazing place at the Netherworld, and I thought you would like to come, soooo...?" he trailed off. I nodded and giggled a little. "I'd love to go, Beej." I smiled. He smiled back and snapped his fingers, teleporting us to the restaurant. "Reservation for Juice." Beej said to the hostess. She nodded and lead the way to our table. It had a candle on it, ready to be lit, two wine glasses and a red tablecloth. I smiled and sat down, Beetlejuice pulling out the chair for me. We ordered, him getting beetles and me getting spaghetti. We talked for a while until our food came and we just kept talking while eating. Dessert came and went, but then Beej stood up infront of me and knelt down. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. He took a deep breath.

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and the sweetest, and kindest. You make me happy every day, and I smile every time I see you. I love waking up with you and even when you're sick I love you. I love the way you moan when I'm making love to you. I love every detail of you." he said. He pulled out a little beetle-shaped ring box and opened it up. He showed me the diamond ring. It was rose gold and dotted with diamonds around its perimeter. It had a larger diamond in the middle.

 It had a larger diamond in the middle

"Will you marry me, Y/N?" he asked. I started crying. "Yes. O-of course, Beej!" I said. He slipped the ring on my finger. I kissed him and hugged me. We heard claps around the room, and we sat down, smiling. I kissed him again. After a few minutes, the waitress brought over a special dessert. "Congrats." she smiled. We smiled in thanks and we started eating. We put money on the counter and a tip and then left the restaurant. Beej teleported us back to my room and sat on my bed, admiring my ring. I - Y/N L/N - was getting married! It's unreal - I never would have imagined it.

Word count : 1172 words