GuardianAngel!BeetlejuicexDemon!Reader

(yes I'm basing this off of Good Omens that show/book is a work of art) This chapter was suggested by smol_theater_boi and was the voted chapter in the vote! x

Beetlejuice POV

I looked at the demon in front of me. We were friends, and we discussed hell and heaven, human affairs and sometimes ate together. She was a beautiful demon, simply stunning and so funny. I could go on for hours describing her and why I love her. I know she doesn't love me though. She'd never be allowed to love anyone. Especially an angel. And I'd be killed if I fraternized with her. But I still love her.
"Beej? Why are you staring at me?" she asked, snapping me out of my trance of admiration. I shook away the thoughts. "Just thinking." I said. She shrugged and continued to slowly drink her wine. "I've got to deliver the antichrist tonight, y'know?" she reminded me. "Mmm, yes. You've told me, Y/N." she nodded. "Yeah, well, what're your plans tonight, Beetlejuice?" she asked. I stopped and thought for a moment. "I don't really have any, Y/N." I shrugged. She knocked back the last bit of her wine. "How 'bout I come round to the gallery and we have a few drinks and shit like that?" she asked. I nodded, smiling, vigorously. "That sounds fun." I said. She smiled back at me. "I'll be there."

Y/N POV

~~~Time Skip brought to you by my depression~~~

I sat back down in my car, letting out a deep sigh, having just delivered the antichrist. I mean the Nun I delivered him to was lovely but she was just so annoying. I rolled my head around my shoulders and then began driving to Beetlejuice's art gallery. Oh, Beetlejuice. Such adorable features. His green hair, standing out but fitting in amongst the strangely coloured hair of the modern day made me feel happy inside. His striped suit had not a mark on it, it had been in pristine condition for three hundred years and he intended to keep it that way.

I pulled up to the gallery, parking infont, and walked in. Beetlejuice greeted me at the door, and I handed him a few bottles of wine. "Should this quench our thirst?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded. I placed them on a table, sitting down on the chair across from Beetlejuice. I opened onewine bottle and poured out the dark red liquid into glasses, handing one to Beetlejuice and taking the other for myself. "What's the biggest thing in the ocean?" I asked. Beetlejuice shrugged. "Dunno, maybe squid?" he said. I shook my head. "What about a shark?" I said. We were both taking large sips of the wine, become increasingly drunk. "Blue whale. Great big buggar." Beetlejuice said, coming to a realisation. "Kraken. You seen that thing? Bloody massive!" I yelled. We were sat closer together than when we were when I arrived, and I turned to him. He looked at me, both of us grinning. (OK now time for cliché cause I've been writing this for a month and I'm just lazy now). He pushed his face to mine, kissing me. I kissed him back, our lips only parting for breath. He pulled away and looked at me. "W-we can't do this, Y/N." he said, shaking his head and standing up, sobriety coming to his eyes. "Why not, Beetlebabes?" I asked, smirking at him. "B-because I'm an angel and you're a demon!" he said. I shook my head. "So what? A little rule breaking never hurt anyone." I said, coming closer to him to kiss him again. "No." he said, shaking his head again. "Can you just go home, please, Y/N. I love you, but we can't do this." I nodded my head. "Of course, Beej. I'll see you at the bench tomorrow?" I asked. He shrugged. "Perhaps." he said, following me as I left the gallery, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Beetlejuice POV

' I kissed her and then I messed it up. Wow, Lawrence. Good on you. You messed up the one thing you never wanted to mess up.' I thought to myself. This girl was amazing and I kicked her out. Go me! I sat at the table and opened the next bottle of wine, slowly drinking myself into oblivion. Well done, Beetlejuice.

At last! It is done! I hope you enjoyed. I really enjoyed writing this!

Love ya'll!
Nico xx