06

After that whole ordeal with Zack blew over, the day went on as normal as possible for a school where teachers are seemingly never present. I'm not gonna complain, I mean, It's pretty cool being this free.

Yawning, I rise from my seat and leave the room. I venture down the labyrinth of a hall until I find a water fountain. I get some water before walking back. Thank gosh Vasco showed me the general area of the class earlier, I would be so screwed if he didn't.

"Oi, you, (Y/N), right?" That Zack guy calls out to me from his desk. "You better watch your mouth. I'm not letting you off the hook next time,"

I glance at him with tired eyes.
"Okay boomer," I sigh, then proceeded to get to my desk.

'Hehe, Zack is a boomer'

The dismissal bell rings and I find myself amongst the sea of first year fashion department students attempting to exit the room. Eventually, I make it to my locker, getting some of the things I had in there like text books, and leaving. I head home for the night.

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is not only short, but late too

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is not only short, but late too. I've been pretty busy lately with school and family. This book WILL be continued, just SLOWLY. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience!!