08

After the driver picks me up, we head to school. I place my earbuds in and press shuffle on my playlist like usual.

'I should get airpods'

We arrive at school, as usual. I open the door and climb out of the car, thanking the driver as I do so.

"(Y/N)! Let's go to class early!" Zoe shouts as I walk towards her.

"Okay. Let's go,"
"Mhm!"

I walk into the room before Zoe. I was assuming we'd be the only ones in there, but I was wrong. I spot Jay in his usual seat facing the window like usual.

'Does he even move? He's like some sort of doll-'

"Sit next to me today, (Y/N)!"
"O-oh? Okay,"

I turn towards Zoe and make my way to the desk next to her. I sit down and pull pit my phone.

'Mobile games will help pass time, right?'

I was wrong. Again. It felt like hours of tapping my screen aimlessly when the bell finally rang.

'I didn't notice so many people were in here. wow.'

I tuck my phone into my bag and pull out a notebook and a pencil. I'm not expecting the teacher to show up, but if he does, I'm not about to get in trouble.

"Psst, (Y/N)! Do you think the teacher is even coming?"

"I'm not sure, Zoe. Part of -scratch that- all of me hopes he doesn't,"

"I know right~ He's so lame~"

Thirty minutes into class and the only time the door opened was when Zack showed up late. Again.

Me being me and having a short ass attention span, I turn to Zoe.

"I'm bored~" I whine, accidentally attracting some attention.

"Hmm that sucks. I'm gonna talk to the new guy!"

"Wow. Such a great friend,"

Not knowing what else to do, I put my head down and hope that I can eventually fall asleep. It never happens. Eventually, I get bored of even trying to sleep, so I doodle in my notebook. I'm in the process of creating a "masterpiece" when I hear some people saying some rude shit.

"You took a photo of that part?!"

'Is that...Zoe?!'

"Yep. Wanna see?"

"Nope~ I can't see! Gross!"

Devil (Y/N): 'Alright, I've heard enough.'

Angel (Y/N): 'No. We can't be doing anything like that...'

"That piggy's mom"

"Must be a piggy too,"

"Pigs are born from pigs hahaha"

Angel (Y/N): 'Alright, I've heard enough. We can't let Zoe participate in this type of thing!'

Devil (Y/N): 'Hmph, took you long enough to come around'

I stand up and brush my skirt down. I turn to face Zoe and that group of idiots she's with. They don't seem to notice me yet, as they continue their conversation.

"I'm gonna strip both naked. Haha."

"That's enough," I seethe while trying to keep my composure. "Zoe, I thought you were better than...this,"

I sigh realizing that remaining calm would be difficult.

"Oh, and I'm not even gonna start with you Zack,"

My eyes dart in his direction. My gaze hardens into a glare. He kicks his desk straight in my direction. I step to the side in the nick of time.

"Oh wow. I'm sooo scared,"

"What was that bitch? I'm not afraid to hit a girl,"

I chuckle at his remark.

"And I'm not afraid to hit a boy,"

Everyone is causing even more chaos. Whispers fill the room as shouts fill the hallway.

"Fight in the fashion department!"

"Let's go see!"

"They say it's one of the newbies!!"

'These people are insane...'

"Hey wuss. I told you to come at me!"

"Oh. You did?"

A laugh erupts from the crowd.

"Why's she standing there?"

"Is she scared?"

"Fuck, I was scared for no reason before,"

I block out the rest of the noise, and just as Zack is about to throw a punch, Jay grabs his arm.

'I-What?!'

"What is Jay doing?"

"Wow...first time I've seen him step up,"

"LET GO YOU DICK!"

Suddenly, Zack frees himself from Jay's grip.

I sigh. "I see it's come to this. Fighting was never my intention, but if you insist,"

His fist flys through the air in my direction. I duck to the ground and throw a kick to his kneecap, ultimately knocking him over.

"SHE DODGED ZACK!"

"NOT ONLY THAT, BUT SHE LANDED A HIT ON HIM TOO!"

"DID YOU SEE?"

"WHO IS THIS GIRL?"

All of it is just like white noise. I don't focus on them, instead, I focus on Zack's form rising once again.

"DAMN IT, BITCH. NOW YOU'VE REALLY GOT IT COMING!" He screams while throwing another punch. This time, I nearly fail to dodge it. He throws more and more punches. However, each one is increasingly sloppier.

'I guess he's getting worn out. I'll get him while he's catching his breath'

While he's catching his breath, I send a harsh kick to his stomach. He spits as he makes contact with my leg and he's out for the count.

'Hmm...I almost feel sorry'

He coughs increasingly louder. Other than that, the room falls into silence before everyone bursts into cheers.

'Ew, it's so loud'

Without another word, I exit the classroom. I close the door behind me and I use grubhub to order some chicken nuggets.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
First off, I couldn't find my A/N picture

Second off, last week was finals week. I wanted to upload but I was so busy (;_;)I hope to be more active now that I'm on break though! Expect a Christmas special!

(Sorry if you don't celebrate, by the way. It doesn't effect the plot, so you can skip it of you want.)

Anyways, that's just about it! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the chapter!

Edited: May 20, 2020