15

I speed walk through the hallway in an attempt to get to my next class a little early. It's a short day, so I'll probably just introduce myself and be done with it. I enter the classroom before anyone else so I can talk to the teacher. I spot him near his desk and approach him.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N)(Y/L/N), and I recently transferred into this class. I was wondering if there's anything I should know before I start,"

'Wow. That's probably the most I've spoken in this whole story.'

"Ahh, miss (Y/L/N)! I've been expecting you. There's an empty seat in the back" He points to a desk. "Other than that, there's not much else. You may go set your stuff down. Just come back so you can introduce yourself to the class,"

I nod and walk from my current to the desk, once there I place my bag down, then I head back to the front of the class. The bell rings, and many girls enter the class, with one boy mixed in.

'Hmm. That must be this "Eli" I'm looking for...'

"Settle down, we have a new student!" The teacher semi-yells over the rambunctious class.

'Maybe this isn't too different from Fashion Department...nah. There's probably not nearly as many fights here...'

"Hello. My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Please take care of me,"

I bow a respectful ninety degrees before walking to my desk, which is the only empty one to be seen. I analyze "Eli" and his body language.

'If he's who they think he is...he's definitely hiding something.'

He must sense my gaze, because he shifts a bit in his seat before turning his head towards me. I quickly look away. Hopefully I was quick enough.

'I need to be more careful...'

The teacher talks about some homework or something before the final bell rings. I gather my stuff and leave the room.

A/N: I lost the second half of the chapter, and I'm too lazy to rewrite it now. I guess I'll just make it the next chapter? I dunno. Sorry that this and the next are hardcore fillers.