14

"Hello, (Y/N) (L/N). Please, take a seat,"

I grimace while looking for a chair, and see others are just sitting in the floor. I sigh internally as I carefully sit on the ground. I adjust my position and fidget with some pebbles next to me. I look up at the walls of buildings so my left and right, and the brick wall behind me.

'We can't mess this up, (Y/N). If we did, mom would have our head on a silver platter. Just don't be too casual.'

The person who brought me here taps their foot and crosses their arms.

'They're nervous.'

There are a few people who are also seated on the floor of the alleyway. A few look nervous, some hide their face, and others convey no emotion.

'Some of these people are oddly unprofessional...'

My attention is ripped from my thoughts when I hear footsteps. I glance in the direction they're coming from and I see two silhouettes.

"Hey, (Y/N), we need a favor," The figure next to my mother states. "We think we have intel on Eli Jang from Hostel B,"

A smirk finds its way on to my lips.

"Is that so?"

The footsteps continue in my direction until the two are standing in front of me. My mother hands me an envelope.

"Keep an eye on our suspect, (Y/N). He's valuable," Mother whispers. "...Anyway, off to school! I'll write you a letter!"

"Sure thing, mother. He won't leave my sight,"

Mother pulls an envelope from inside her jacket.

"Take that to the office. It's a dual enrollment thing. Your morning classes will be in the fashion department, and your afternoon classes will be in the beauty department,"

"Yes, mother,"

I pull out my phone and text the driver, and shortly afterwards, he arrives. I open the car door and plop onto the seat.

"Good morning. We'll skip the gym today,"

"Ms. (Y/N)...you're in your gym clothes,"

"It's fine, let's just get to school," I say while sliding the large envelope labeled "E" into my backpack.

I put in my headphones, and shuffle my playlist until I'm at school.

"Thank you, sir,"

I climb out of the car and step onto the sidewalk. He drives away, and I walk into the school it's self. I walk along the hallways until I find myself in the office. I hand the lady the envelope just like mom said.

"Hello, (L/N). Currently, it's lunch time, so you can go grab a bite to eat, and then classes end shortly after, since it's a short day,"

"Thank you, ma'am,"

I skip gleefully into the cafeteria and hop in the lunch line.

"It's so weird to see her in such a good mood..."

I ignore the remark and pay for my meal. I grab my tray, and I begin walking to the courtyard, when someone speaks up.

"H-hey! (Y/N)! Would you like to eat lunch with us?"

I look at the origin of the voice. It's that Daniel guy. Zoe is clinging to his arm, and that other guy...Was it Jiho?...he's there.

"Pleeeeaaaase (Y/N)!" Zoe exclaims.

"Alright fine."

I walk to the other side of the table and sit next to Jiho. Things are really awkward, so I speak.

"I got a schedule chanfdej"

"Oh god, (Y/N), please swallow first!" Zoe pleads.

"Agf, fhitne," I quickly swallow what was in my mouth. "As I was saying, I got a schedule change,"

"WAIT, WHY?" Zoe stands up dramatically and looks offended.

"My mother wants me chalky enrolled in Fashion and Beauty so that I can be a stylist at PJT,"

'It's partly true...right?'

"Oh, that's so cool, (Y/N)! Good luck!" Daniel exclaims.

'Shit, there's so much attention on us...'

"Anyway, has anything new happened for either of you three?"

'Jiho looks surprised that I included him...how sad.'

"...Well not really," Jiho replies nervously. 

'HE'S ADORABLE. I WONDER IF MOTHER AND FATHER WOULD LET ME KEEP HIM'

'Wait, that sounds weird...'

"Yeah, same here..." Daniel mutters. Part of my wonders if he's being honest.

"Well, it's not that exciting, but I have an appointment at the Salon after school!" Zoe smiles.

"Ooh, have fun!"

An awkward silence falls upon us once again, but it's interrupted by the bell.

"Oh, buy guys! I gotta go to the Beauty department now, see ya later?" I then bolt to my next class.

A/N: I'm sorry this is so late ://