07

After a long, uneventful night, wake once more. I find myself being nearly glad that A, I don't have to be at home with my siblings, and B, That I can finally get out of bed. Sleep is for school.

I hop into a steamy shower to wash and wake up. Afterwards, I throw on some gym clothes, pack my stuff, wake up my siblings, and text my driver.

I walk around the front yard until the driver shows up, and we head off to the gym. I climb into the car.

"Good morning, Lady (L/N),"

"'Mornin," I yawn.

I pop in my headphones and press shuffle on my playlist. After a while of listening to my playlist, we arrive. I climb out of the car and leave the driver with a curt 'Thanks.'

I make my way into the building as per usual. I head to the treadmills and begin to use one. I get off for a moment to get some water and put music on yet again. I climb on an exercise bike and begin using it.

I feel at least one pair of eyes on me, so I pull out my phone. I use the front camera to look around the place while making it look like I was taking selfies. If I were anywhere else, I wouldn't have cared or put in this much effort, but the gym is known for having some creeps.

I look at each photo carefully when I see a girl around my age looking at me from afar. In all honesty, it's more of a scowl, but eh.

Deciding that I've spent enough time on the exercise bike, I get off and look to see what that girl from before was doing.

'Oh, so she's doing bench presses? I'll do the one next to her,'

I walk towards the bench press area of the gym and begin doing bench presses as well. I take a water break and glance at the girl.

'She's so gorgeous. I think I'll try to strike up a conversation.'

"Hello! I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!" I greet with a grin.

She scowls once again. "Hello,"

I frown.

'did I do something wrong? Maybe she's just in a bad mood?'

I shrug and collect my stuff. I walk to the bathroom and change in a stall before texting my driver to come get me yet again.

 I walk to the bathroom and change in a stall before texting my driver to come get me yet again

Hi guys! It's S. I'm sorry this chapter is so late, I was low key desperate to get this out since I haven't been publishing often.

edited: may 20, 2020