17

'School'

I force myself to sit up, and I push my clock off of my table before I get out of bed. I stand up and prepare for my shower, and by that, I mean grabbing a hair brush and a towel.

I walk into my bathroom, where I turn on the shower and hop in

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" I jump out quicker than anything else I've ever seen or done, and slip in the process. "WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HOT?!"

I push myself back onto my feet, and adjust the temperature like I should have to begin with. I play some music and I climb in. I quick wash my body and my hair.

'Routine is lame, I'm glad to take a break and do things in my order!'

I climb out, and wrap a towel around myself before re entering my bedroom.

'What should I wear?'

I sift through my closet and pick an outfit, which consists of an M.M L*Fluer skirt, a plain white *lfani shirt, topped with a T*m F*rd sweater vest and Y**zs in the color "Citrin".
I also slide on a few of my C#rome #earts rings to complete the look.
I quickly style my hair, and check everything out in the mirror.

I text my driver while walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. I quickly make and eat some toast. There's a honk outside, so I step out of the door and I begin walking to the car.

The window rolls down, and an unfamiliar voice calls out "HURRY UP! I have stuff to do after this,"

I sweat drop and look up to see someone completely unfamiliar. I hurry into the car. I close the door behind me and get buckled.

"So uh...you are...?"

"I'm Ji-Hun. I'll be your driver for a while, since my dad is sick,"

"Oh, I'm that case..." I pull out my wallet and hand him $1,000. "I know that it's not much, especially if hospitals are involved, but I hope it helps a little,"

"I- Wha- Thank you?"

"Don't thank me. Your father has helped my family for years, it's the least I could do,"

The rest of the ride is silent. He pulls up to the school, where I thank him before climbing out of the car.

'Things are quiet today. Hmm...'

My thoughts are cut off by Zoe yelling "Hey, (Y/N)! Over here!"

I look up and see her and Daniel motioning for me to join them. I smile before jogging to catch up to them.

"Class is gonna start soon, we should head that way."

"Good idea, let's go!"

We head to the fashion department in comfortable silence.

"Hey, I need the restroom, so I'll catch up to you in a second!"

"Alright! Don't be too late!"

I walk down the hall to the nearest bathroom. A figure walks in the opposite direction on my left. I turn to see who it is, and they're doing the same.

'Hmm. It's that Eli guy...'

I quickly break eye contact and enter the ladies room. I quickly do what I came to do, and I'm off to class once again.

I slide the door open.

"Daniel Park is unfashionable!!"

I sigh internally.

"Hey, you three!" I shout to get their attention. "You better watch your mouths, or else we're gonna have a problem,"

I walk to my seat without another word while one of those three dweebs mutters some numbers and an occasional 'unknown'. I feel like I'm being watched, so I do a quick scan of the room, but I don't catch anyone.