42

all of us crowded around a legless bob in the middle of the church

all of us crowded around a legless bob in the middle of the church. all of us were confused on what was going on, and how bob randomly appeared in the grass after being gone several hours.

it was just bewildering to me. i had my arms wrapped around lola as bob explained, "i woke up in this place, it-it looked like a school. it was that guy, gareth, and five other ones."

chills ran down my spine, it felt like my blood ran cold faster than a millisecond. the terminus people, they're back, and it's easy to tell that they want revenge. i thought that they were dead, but here they are, alive. "they were eating my leg right in front of me—like it was nothing, all proud, like they had it figured out."

i wanted to puke, these cannibals, they're disgusting, and made my stomach churn in complete disgust. how sick and twisted could you be to do something like that? it just isn't right. "did they have, daryl and carol?"

"gareth said they drove off." all of us exchanged looks of puzzlement, daryl and carol, drove off? why? why all the sudden would they leave? there has to be a reason, they wouldn't just drop the group without saying anything. especially daryl, he doesn't admit it, but he cares about us, and about this group.

bob tried to sit up, only he groans in intense pain. poor guy, he doesn't deserve this. "he's in pain. do we have any pills?" sasha asks, looking to all of us who might have an answer. "i think there's some pill packets in the first aid kit." rosita speaks up, a sympathetic expression smeared across her face. "save em."

"no!"

"really!" bob insists in a stern tone, which led to us all wondering in concern. why was he resisting pain pills? he's the one who lost a leg, he shouldn't fight through the pain. and then it hit us all, when bob tugged back his shirt, it was clear to see a bitemark.

he was bit, we couldn't amputate it, therefore—he was dead anyway. the look on sasha's face, hurt my heart. i wanted to hug her and say everything was gonna be okay, but i know i shouldn't.

"there's a sofa—in my office. i know it's not much." gabriel speaks up, his expression smothered with nervousness. poor dude. sasha nods, on the verge of tears, "thank you."

tyreese moves in front of bob, "i got him." we all backed away to give tyreese space to pick up bob, i dont know why, but i felt like crying. i shouldn't, because the children need me, but it's just hard having all these feelings pent up in you for a long time.

i moved into one of the rectory rooms with carl, lola, and judith. all of this is fucked, i feel scared. they're watching our every move, we can't go anywhere—maybe rick was right, it isn't over, until they're all dead.

"what are we gonna do?" lola wonders out loud to me and carl, her expression was easier to tell of fear, and stress. i grab her hand and give it a squeeze, "you know rick, we're gonna figure this out."

but are we? this whole situation, it's scary, and i didn't know how to feel about it. seriously though, what's gonna happen? we're trapped in this church, and it's risky to go anywhere. we're potentially stuck.

-
!gif is of nik in her thoughts!