First Day at the Daycare

~Narrative pov~

It was morning, two opposites twins in the back car all buckle up, playing, while the mother drives to the daycare. Once they arrived at Gravity Falls Daycare, the mom got out of the car and unbuckled the toddlers car seats. With that the two brunette hair twins jumped out of their mom's car.

One of the twin is a girl, named Mabel. She have a brunette hair, which is in two low pony braids that ends with pink bows. Wearing a pink t-shirt with a rainbow design, purple sparklely, puffy skirt. Leg warmers socks, pink shoes, rosy checks, and to top it all off is different colors of bracelets that reach to her arms.

The other one is a boy, go as Dipper. He have a blue beanie, a grey t-shirt, dark navy blue jeans that is comfortable for outside play. Red shoes, a black watch for kids, and a rosy nose. Also both of them have brown eyes.

They enter the daycare, from there, there already kids playing around. Dipper got nervous and tried to hide behind Mabel, but his sister dipped him and went ahead play with the others kids. Dipper went behind his mom hiding, hoping nobody sees him.

However, Mabel have exposed him by calling out to introduce her now new friend. Dipper hide himself deeper behind his mom, however, the mother moved aside making the poor boys more anxious that everybody are staring at him. Dipper notice that his mom all ready left him. Now Dipper want to cry, yet he's trying not to let it out.

A kid that is older than the brunette twins, like about 3 years older came straight at him making Dipper even more scared that his starting to sweat.

~Bill pov~

I saw the little boy shaking up and scared, wanting to cry. So I stand up went up to the boy smilling. However, that just makes the boy even more scared, but that didn't stop me. I take my hand out and introduce myself.

"Yellow, the name is Bill and these is my twin brother, Will and my cousin, Tad." Pointing at them to know where they are.

"M-my name is D-Dipper and this is my t-twin sister Mabel..." Pointing at Mabel, rapidly waving at them, excitedly.

He is very good at speaking even though he is that young, aside from his sister is also very good. I wonder what school he attended? Looking at him, again. He looks so pure and cute. What is this weird feeling in stomach, ... It's funny.

~Dipper pov~

I look at Bill and he is taller than me which makes me wonder how old is he. Then I lost in thoughts, wondering if he is an demon or could read minds, or an alien from outer space. Hmm, he looked suspicious for a boy who is handsome around are age. How strange... Hmm.

I went back to reality because of Bill's chuckles, making me realised that I was in lost of thought. How embarrassing, not only that the others are giggling at me. I hope they aren't making fun of me.

"Bill are they laughing at me?" Looking at him hoping that they're aren't.

And thankfully they aren't. Bill give another chuckle, smiling warmly, and give me soft pat on the head. It feel nice. With that I respond with a soft simile with a bit of shyness.

"Anyway what do we do?" Wondering.

"Will we do whatever we want, however, there's some rules that you have to follow, there is a schedule on the board, and that's it." Bill showing me around.

"So what is the schedule for today?" All I hear is another chuckle. What's is so funny! I'm so confused, is something that I said or what!

"Pinetree, you are looking at the wrong board. That's for adults." I flushed how dumb I was, but he did lead me to the right one.

Then, Bill show me where is the shoe holder and of course is next to the intrest. I put my shoes in the shoe holder were my sister have already put them. I put them in the second row because I could reach it.

I just released that Bill always called me pinetree, "Bill why you keep calling me 'pinetree'?"

"Oh, that's there is a small pinetree on your beanie, anyway lets met my friends, okay, pinetree!" He smile at me and took my hand to where his friends and my sister.

I look at Bill while he taking me to his friends, he was wearing a yellow t-shirt that doesn't blind you and top middle there is a black printed bow tie, halve of the t-shirt is brick lines. The shoes is black, black pants, black eyes, and his hair is light blonde.

I stopped staring at him and notice we're holding hands... His hands is warm... it feels nice. I started get flustered busy being in my world, while Bill is getting flustered too.

We both smile knowing we will be best friends, or even more...