Kidnapping(yandere BillxDipper)

*Bill pov* ;)

Its was morning and I'm already walking to school, when I arrived I could hear the whispers that the girl got missing and the rumors are spreading like a virus, I smirked walking towards in the school headed straight to my lockers when I came closer I senpai next to my locker worrying going back and forth. When noticed me and stopped freaking I blushed pine tree came running and jump on me hugging me tightly, I of course hugged him back.

Bill: what wrong pine tree? Looking at him with concern look.

Dipper: its terrible someone got killed! But the good thing  you are ok, I was worrying about that you got hurt.

He looked scared and confused what going on but mostly happy everytime i come by knowing i always be there with him. But also is my chance to have him, however the others want him and i can't allowed that. We started talking changing the subject and went to ours class rooms.

-Few hours later-
~Author Pov~
School is over, Dipper and his friends went walking talking about anime things, etc. They went to his best friends house to hang over to some "games"
Dipper don't know what is going but he thinks is video games but the others are thinking something else. Bill is following them making sure his smol bean is safe and he know that they will do something bad to him.

♡Dipper pov♡
We arrived at my friend jake's house to play his new game he got in the weekend and I'm so excited which one is. We went to his house and nobody is in there also something hit me I had bad feeling about this , we entered his room and get settled I was confused what they doing and this strange feeling is still there. I felt someone touched me I look up my friends are butt naked, I blushed push him away from me in shocked my other "friend" Chris is holding a dildo and a bottle of lube
Smirking I try to run away but  my other "friend" Omer
Grabbed me, throw me to the bed and pin me there. While I was pinned the others are starting take me cloths of I tried to me best to escape but they starting to tied me and their is someone standing behind them holding something but he came close he was holding a knife. I was shaking crazily, he grabbed Omer he stabbed him and the blood went over the place the others try to stopped him but they didn't survived. He went closer to and bend over to my level he starting to pet me trying to make be calm but it helped a little bit, went drifting to sleep and his words I heard before I went unconscious.

Don't worry my love.... I will protect you and be mine forever.......

~Few days later~
:Auther pov:
The news went over the world.... the 3 kids been murdered....... and 1 kid gone missing......... nobody knows what happened to them l, the police, FBI are trying to solve this case but one thing they know is the killer have Dipper.

•Dipper pov•
         W
I wake up in a nice room all tied up, I tried to escape but no avail but then I hear a voice that I heard before when I looked up......, in shocked.......

"Good morning my love, you are safe and you'll be my future husband"~

"B-bill!?"

I'm sorry for not posting and I  did promised you guys I'll make lewd or sex billdip but I couldn't i'm sorry for that but I will make sure I did  but happy late Christmas and New year.  See you later
     Sayonara!~ :)