~Love Triangle~

Hi guys so this story gonna be naughty and you know what I mean about that ;) so any way Will well be in the story, so you been warned but other wise enjoy >w<

☆Dipper pov☆
It was morning, I was to lazy wake up and do my routine but not today I just want relax and chill in my room. The other thing is I don't go to work to day but the problem is the demon twins I can't escape from them, they always get in trouble, fight a lot, too noisy, and follow me what ever I go so I can't be alone for a second even when I'm using the bathroom. Demons are sure are weird differently when there are living with you. But for now I'll try to get some sleep I don't want to be so stressed.

~Few hours later~
🔺️Bill and Will pov🔺️
Is about be turn 12o'clock and me and Will couldn't  find pine tree we search every where but nope, Will keep telling me that he could be in our room but I told him no and rolled his eyes.

Will: Because he is in our room stupid!

Bill: no he's not, properly he is in the forest monster hunting?!

Will:(roll his eyes and went to there room) come i'll show you that I'm right.

Bill: fine (pouting and lazily following Will)

*No ones pov*
They went up stairs and straight to the room, they opened it and what they saw is adorable little dipper cozily sleeping in his bed. Will look at his twin brother smirking that he is right and Bill is stupid as hell, Bill gave a defeated sigh and went to Dipper was as will Will did. They wake up Dipper when he is awake they smirk at each other and look at Dipper, Bill softly pushed Dipper to the bed and went on top of him while Will garb him so he can't escape also starting pull his shirt off him and Bill pulling his pants. When Dipper is half naked Bill went and started kissing Dipper making him go a little numbed and Will is starting taking his close off, when Will is done he went over dipper and starting kissing while Bill is taking his close off. They both are butt naked and Dipper blushed crazily, Will starting licking and playing on Dipper's nibbles moaning little moans while Bills sucking on Dipper's member. Bill is now pulling his boxers and pulled out a bottle of lube rubbing Dipper's hole and bill's and will's members, they both put there fingers and slowly putting in making Dipper moan louder at the pain and pleasure. The twins smirk at the lovely sound and went deeper  knowing there doing the right thing, they waited for Dipper adjusted it and signal them he's ready. Both of them started slow then later there more faster every time Dipper moans louder knowing they are close to find good spot. Dipper cum first on the twins chest than dream demons cum inside of him, they breathing heavily Bill went the left of Dipper and Will went the other side cuddling. They both fall fast to sleep.

This is my first time doing this and im sorry this is taking so long. But anyway happy valentine's to all of you guys

 But anyway happy valentine's to all of you guys