yandere video game

▪Dipper pov▪
I was in my gaming room doing a YouTube video playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 zombies with some friends, Mabel my twin sister, Soos, Pacifica. We were doing a easter egg and glitches but we  can't do that because Mabel and Pacifica always dies they can not even served the first round how sad a little kid can served ten rounds or more. Anyway, we were almost finished things up so I can post it in YouTube the things I hit about being a youtuber is waiting for the video being upload and make sure the upload doesn't messed up or something like that. *sigh*. I say goodbye to my friends and get things to work.

《Few hours later》
"finally I'm finished with my homework *sigh* know I can eat." I stand up and went the kitchen to grab something to eat, I went searching food high and low, finally I found Kawaii Cookies. "Now time to munch all of them he he." 

¡Few days later¡
My friends told me to play a game called high school dating  simulator and they say I can make a video of it I think is good idea but they said is hunted that kids went missing for playing it, now I don't want to play it anymore. But they convince me to do it, I gave up and now i'm going to play it rather I like or not, *sigh*.

(At home)
I already download the game on my computer and the video so this will be interesting.

[No ones pov]
Dipper did his intro and started playing the game. The cover of the game shows the twins look exactly alike but the color is different and their emotions, one of them look happy and the other is sad. The other two is the girls one of them is rich but look like is wearing a fake blonde hair and the other is a lumber jack  holding an axe. Dipper pressed the play button and talking the camera about the game and how it looks.

\Few hours later/
Dipper had a strange feeling while playing the game he feel he being watched or worse so he ended the video and wrap things up before he starting want to unload the game. But every time he want exit the game it never let him do it, so what he did is get the plugged and pull it out but the computer is not turning off. Now Dipper is feeling little bit scared and shock what is going on. But then the computer shuts by its self making little brunette get a little jump scared, but something is happening to Dipper's computer someone is coming out of computer. The man pop out waving at Dipper making him screaming in surprise and in horror.

-Dipper pov-
What are you! I shouting. 

I'm Bill Chiper and I came for you my love. Bill smiled warmly.

What?! No, go back where you came from! Some what I had a feeling this won't do good.

Bill smirked at me with unpleasant feeling.

You are mine!

I starting to fell unconscious, saw Bill grabbing taking some were I can't make out then I fell asleep.