"Decorating Pine tree"

Too early to write a Christmas story sorry, it got to my head and I need to write this down, sorry😅
🎄no ones pov🎄
The poelp is decorating the town, shops are putting good deals, putting Christmas lights outside of their houses, people are sharing smiles and laughs. It was snowing nice and calm also peaceful, kids are playing in the snow and happy that their no school, and there is the mystery shack, behind the mystery shack the their teens playing accept one teen is not their he is in his room sleeping not wanting to get up.

☆Mabel pov☆
Me and my friends are playing snowball war and we are winning thanks for Bill being our team but Dipper don't want play with us so I have a great plan, I grinning and giggling to prank my brother. My friends saw me like I have evil plan that I do, "guys I have a great plan", everyone stopped what they doing and look at me, "why you stop us we are in the middle of the game" Bill whining wanting through snowballs at people faces that he did a lot of times, "yeah, babe why you stop us", my girlfriend Pacifica we been dating few months ago and she changed when where leaving Gravity Falls when we turn 13 also Gideon stop loving me and move on," whats it Mabel" my best friends Candy and Grenda says in the same time. "Will I want to prank my brother" I grinned,"oh, Im in" Bill said, "will what we prank him with" Candy looked at me with curious look", "yeah" Grenda shouted. I pike up some snow and formed into a ball "we will use snow to wake him up" I smirked at the idea, everyone look each other with a sly smirk and nodding at idea. So everyone got some snow and went my brothers room also Dipper is Sharing room with Bill, we quietly opened the door and sneakily went to my brothers bed seeing him sleeping peaceful but not in more, I got my fingers ready single to put some snow in his t-shirt. I whisper" 1........ 2.......3 now!" All of us shoving snow in his back and back up seeing my brother fully awake and trying to get snow out.

《Dipper pov》
I hear my sister and my friends laughing and she is taking pictures for her scrab book, I dance around because of the cold and some went in my pants great thats how to start a morning I was having great dream, I though. Finally I got all the snow out and gave them some death glares while I left to do my morning routines when I'm finish I went down were the others are in the living room but I went the kitchen to eat breakfast milk with cereal, when I'm finish with that I went the living room seeing them decorating the living room. And I forgot that today is december no wonder is cold and the snow "prank", O gave little sigh and went help them decorating the shack. When I'm hanging the stockings I feel things going on me when I'm turn around Bill decorate ME" Bill! What the hick toke this the things off me!", " will pinetree we need to decorate the "Christmas tree" holding a star and smirking at me. Wow is because he always call me pinetree because of my pinetree hat doesn't mean I'm a thing, I look at bill giving him death glares. What things can go bad, I gave a big sigh looking down to see Bill's work, he just smile and put the star atop of my hat and gave me kiss on my cheek making me lightly, yes he's my boyfriend we been together for few years. Bill went closer and leaned and whisper something in my ear..." Ill decorate you, pinetree tonight~" sending shivers down my spin making me blush little darker.