~Neko Dipper~

(>w<)Dipper pov(>×<)
I was reading at my bed like I always do searching something so I can do for my next monster hunting. While my family are doing what are doing like always and my friends, Grunkle Ford told me he is doing some experimenting something I don't know but he when he done I will go try that I'm kinda scared but same excited. "Pinetreeee~", oh no, "oh yes pine tree, do you missed meee~." I toke big deep breath and let it out "Bill what you doing here I thought you are watching tv". "Nah, I'm bored just siting there I want do more moving around~", Bill purring next to Dipper who slightly blushing and trying to push Bill away from him. But we stopped when we heard Ford calling me down stairs we look each other and I push I'm him off  the bed, I stand up going down stairs leaving Bill over there. I went to the basement seeing Ford holding some kind of potion in the air looking at it, "um grunkle Ford what do you need from me" going where Ford is looking the table where papers, books, etc. " ah, will I need you to try this spell I'm working on" giving me the potion, I grab the bottle and look at it and then look at Ford with concern, scared look "it is safe for me to drink it." Watching Ford looking through the papers of information about something he made " will kiddo I'm trying to make some healing potion for us for are next Adventure" looking at me with a smile, I was excited having an adventure with my best grunkle Ford. "So I want you to try the healing potion to see its work, will you do it for me Dipper", without thinking I drink the potion wanting Ford to be happy about and look at Ford, "um the spell doesn't work I think", I look at now empty bottle. "Hum, very interesting I put all the ingredients on the book says that's weird must have put the wrong recipe or something like that". "U-um g-grunkle Ford I feel strange" dropping the bottle and shattered into pieces while my nee went on the floor holding my stomach of the pain letting few tears escaping from me, " Ford help me!" "AHHHHHH". "DIPPER!"
\○No ones pov○/
             ^
Trying to reach out to Dipper bit he got push of and his body hit on the table making some things feel. The others hear the noises and rushed down and Bill teleport to there Bill look at them seeing all the scene and trying to save but its to late. There are grey puff coming out from Dipper and the room is covered with grey and white smoke when the others made it the room is now quite, the family and Bill coughing and swinging there hands in the air trying to make go away see what happened to Dipper. When the smoke calm down and slowly vanishing they see Dipper on the floor on the floor passed out that he have cats ears and tail, they are were shocked what they see to what happened to Dipper.

{Dipper pov}
I woke in my room confuse what happened and trying to think makes my head hurts, I feel little bit chilly so I pike up my blanket to see I'm wearing a cat swim suit(shows in the picture) I blushed crazily putting down the blanket and holding it tightly. I hear a door opened I look at the door and their Bill standing in the door way smirking he close the door and I hear a *click* sound knowing he locked the door and I'm f$cked. Bill went closer to me make blushed on went on of me closely went my ear " you are my pet~" purring against me making me shiver" what do you mean" looking at Bill confused, "will pine tree you are a neko and you are mine~" smirking at me I was shocked, I touched my ears that are fluffy and their is tail on my body. I feel Bill hand stroking my tail making me moaned "you gotta get punished for not obeying me earlier~"

They make out, sorry not putting the juicy stuff but I'm promised that I will do that bye-bye.