Daycare part 2

-no ones pov-
The kids are having fun in the playground area but accepted Will and Mabel. They are doing some kind of drawing project, they ask the gardian let them do so but if they don't do a big mess. So along they do whatever they are doing making others kids curious and wanted to know why Will and Mabel outside to play with them.

♡The kids pov♡
Tad: What is taking so long for them.

Michelle; Where is everybody is like a ghost is taking little kids just like you; while he looking at Dipper and wiggilng her fingers.

Dipper: eek!, ran behind Bill and hide then he did little peek.

Bill: Michelle I think you need to stop you scare little pine tree here.

Michelle: fine but it could be true, hehe. While shrugging her shoulders.

Michael: sis, you need to stop the pipsqueak will run away cry for mommy. Folding his arms smirking.

Michelle: *sigh* fiiiiinnne.

Dipper: h-hey I'm n-not scared and w-will not c-cry for mommy. Pouting at Micheal and tried to be brave.

Lilly: hey guys I found Mabel and Will, there in the center!

Sally: really?!

Everybody went to the window to see what is going on but Dipper couldn't reach so Bill have to carry him for he can see.

Dipper: there they are! There in the art area! Pointing at the place.

Bill: very good pine tree. Now we shall go in.

Everybody: yes!

¥ no ones pov ¥
They enter the center to the art area where Mabel and Will is, also they have permission to enter.

¤ kids pov ¤
Lilly: Mabel! Will! What are you doing.

Will: o-oh, h-hi g-g-guys.

Mabel: we're drawing!

Everyone: ....... what?!

Tad: so what you you guys drawing then? Walking towards the kids.

Mabel: well we were drawing a poster for the festival! 

Dipper: really! That's cool!

Michelle: what festival?

Sally: you didn't hear? There will be a festival in the town and we're are port of it but only the kids are being taking care.

Micheal: so, that's mean we have to dress up in our kimonos?

Tad: no because we will be here and there won't be time for us to get change also this is will be a mini party for us then we will go to the festival together.

Dipper: wow! This so exciting! I can't right Bill!

Bill: sure thing pine tree.

Tad: any way can we see your poster then?

Will: s-sure b-but its n-not d-done.

Mabel: miss! Can we hang it up so they can see?looking at Hazel the care take.

Miss Hazel: sure gave me a second? Ok. Went to get tape.

Hazel: I'm back, lets see....and done! You guys did really good job on it. Well I need to go back, don't do anything trouble.

Everybody: we will!

Lilly: lets us see!

Will and Mabel: ok then! Taa daa!

Everybody: wow! So cool!

Bill: you guys worked so hard on it. Nice job.

Will: t-thanks B-bill.

Michelle: can we help?

Tad: yeah! Lets us help you.

Mabel: sure!

Sally: so what we have to draw?

Mabel: you can draw whatever alone is family friendly.

Micheal: ok, so lets get to work everyone!

So everyone pick up there favorite crayon and began drawing.