Christmas cuddling and movie night

°Dipper pov°
It was evening, outside is extremely cold, my sister Mabel went out to her friends to house for a sleepover few hours ago before the snow storm come and my grunkles Stan and Ford went out monster hunting and they will be in few weeks. Me and my boyfriend Bill are getting ready the cold, he is starting the fire while I starting making hot coco. Bill went grab a warm, cozy blanket and went over to the fire place and turn the tv putting on Netflix to watch a  Christmas move. I grab a mug and poured some coco in the mug, "Bill!",   "What is it Pinetree",   " do you want hot coco!",   "no, but bring your sexy ass over here", I can sense he is smirking and hearing what he said makes blush faint pink across my face I shook it off and try to calm myself down when I'm done with that I went to Bill seeing him setting few feet away from the fire place and watching a move that I don't know what is it so told my boyfriend about it. " Bill what move are we watching" I went over to is setting and went on top of his lap and leans on Bill's body snuggling to him carefully not spell hot cocoa on the floor or one of us. " We are watching all differents parts of home alone" (my favorite Christmas movie I always watch with my dad, is so funny) " oh ok I hope is good to watch", while I kissed Bill on the cheek, "babe it is a good show actually it will be funny family friendly movie." Bill snap his fingers and thiers some food on the floor so we can eat but not cold food like popcorn, chips, Christmas cookies and candies, etc, Bill start the movie and hug me closely as we get get all comfortable and snuggle up watching the movie, drinking my hot coco. " I love you Bill",  " I love you to pine tree."