Chapter 1: The surprise

Bella was at the hospital (as she is a doctor) when her mother called...

Mom:" Honey come home. We have a surprise for you and please hurry."

Bella:" Wait mom...what surprise? I am at work right now..."

But before she could complete her sentence her mom ended the call. She was now curious about the surprise so she went home.

Bella's pov,
When I entered my home , l saw two very familiar faces talking to my parents.

When my mom saw me she said," Come Bella and sit here with me I want to introduce you to someone."

I did as she told me to, but then she said something that I was not ready to hear.....

"Bella meet your future IN-LAWS, Mr and Mrs Kim...."

My eyes grew bigger as I heard this...

I whispered to my mom,"What are you saying mom? You know that I am not ready for marriage and I have just started my career..."

She replied,"  I know honey....but as you two have completed your studies and have started jobs so we think that it's the best time for you two to get married.......besides we had promised to get our kids married when you guys were young..."

I was surprised at what my mom just said but then I remembered the word "Two" and that is when I noticed Jin sitting besides his father.

He smiled when we made eye contact but I didn't know how to respond.

Actually Jin and I were good friends when we were kids but then they moved to another city and we weren't in touch after that.

I was in my thoughts when Mrs Kim said," Jin go and talk with Bella..."

And I thought,"noooooo".