Chapter 10: A New Beginning

Bella's pov:

I got up and opened the door but I what I saw was not someone I could expect......

It was....JISOO.

She was all dolled up, which I don't know why, but she got really surprised on seeing me,"You!!! What are you doing here?"

I cleared my throat,"Did you forget that its my house."

"Your house? My foot!! I must say you are such a shameless person because if I were you I would have already left this place."

I got a little confused thinking that how does she know about all that,"What do you mean by that?"

She smirked,"So nothing happened last night...I thought.."

Before she could complete her sentence she got slapped on the face by jin.

I got surprised and turned to see jin standing beside me. He spoke in an angry tone,"So it was all your plan. I thought you were my friend but what you did was worse than any enemy could do."

Jisoo started crying,"Jin....I love you....and I always have liked you but why did you marry her and not me... I can't see you with anyone else so please come back to me."

Jin cut her sentence," What nonsense are you talking about! , I only love Bella since our childhood and I never liked you. You were just a friend and actually after what you did you don't deserve to be my friend either so just get lost before I call the police."

Jisoo :" Jin please don't do this to me...*sob*....I am going now but I promise I will never let you  live happily with this girl"

Jin immediately closed the door and looked towards me while I remained silent.

I had never seen him in such anger. He is showing me so many different aspects of his personality but I think his nice and loving side is the dominant one as he still confessed his love for me in front of Jisoo. I smiled inside thinking all about all of this.

Night time

I changed into my pajamas and went to bed when jin entered the room.

"Bella..."he said softly.

"Yeah"

He continued," Can we talk about last night....if you are comfortable..."

I nodded.

"Bella....you know that I really love you right?"

I nodded again .

"Last night I got angry because I couldn't understand that why do you avoid me? and why do you always run away from me?. I have tried my best to make you feel comfortable but no matter what I do you don't seem happy.....*sigh*....but before I could do anything right, I myself made the situation worse and I don't know how to ask you to forgive me and trust me again"

I could see the guilt in his eyes. I smiled gently while looking in his eyes," Jin....last night I got so scared that I decided to leave this house but see I am still here with you which means that I have forgiven you and I still trust you....so please stop apologizing."

"I feel so relieved as if a heavy load is off my heart....Bella....Can we just forget all the bad memories and the circumstances in which we got married  and just start everything from the beginning?", he said while looking at me with love.

In my mind: *how can he be so nice...I was so stupid to think that he could be wrong....and I really think that I should give ourselves another chance*

I replied," yes we can".

He smiled so happily and pulled me in a tight hug saying, " Thank you so much Bella....I LOVE YOU... I will never hurt you again, I promise."

NEXT MORNING:
I woke up and saw that jin was not in the room. I was about to get off the bed when I saw a note saying,

Good morning princess. I am sorry I had some work at office and you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't wake you up and left without informing you. Now get up and go down to eat your breakfast❤

I smiled at his cuteness and went to the bathroom. After doing  my morning routine I went down to the kitchen and saw a very tasty breakfast and another note saying,

Enjoy you food babes and then go straight to your closet there's a surprise

I did as he said and went to my closet after eating breakfast, and saw a beautiful black dress with another note, of course😁,

Wear this dress and get ready by 5pm. We are going on a DATE❤
This is how I am going to compensate for my absence.

From your loving husband
JIN.

I smiled shyly at the word "husband". Then I heard my phone ringing, it was jin, I picked up," Hello~.."

"Bella, did you get all the notes?"

"Yeah... I did...."I said while I felt my face getting hot.

"Okay then,my love, I'll see you at 5"

As soon as he ended the call I started getting ready.

By the way this is the dress I got

I was ready by 4:45 so I decided to wait for Jin

Time skip:

It was 6:00pm. Still no sign of Jin. I tried calling his phone but it was turned off. I started getting anxious.

*What is wrong with him. He set the date himself and now he is not even picking up his phone. Is everything alright? Did something happen to him? No no it can't be true I  can wait for him a little more. May  be there is traffic or he got some urgent work.....But what is more urgent then our FIRST DATE...*

I was in my stupid thoughts when I heard the doorbell . I immediately opened the door expecting jin but he wasn't there.

There was a handsome man standing there, who was of average height and looked very gentle. He had an anxious expression on his face but he managed to smile and asked,"Are you Miss Bella, I mean, Jin hyung's  wife."

I nodded,"yeah, but jin is not at home. How can I help you?"

He continued with a sigh," i am Jimin  and I am here to take you to the hospital. Jin hyung got into an accident and now he wants to see you."

His words fell like bricks on me, "What are you saying? Is he alright?  How did this happen? "

He said gently," Please don't panic. He is out of danger now. Let's go to the hospital ."

I totally forgot that I was all dressed up and accompanied Jimin.

A/N
I hope you guys like this chapter❤ I tried to make it longer this time.

So what do you think is going to happen next?