Chapter 5: The wedding

The next day passed in just a blink of eye and now it was the wedding day.

Bella's pov

I was getting ready and Lisa was with me. After some time I was all ready and I wore this dress.

 After some time I was all ready and I wore this dress

Then my mom and Mrs Kim came inside.
Mrs Kim:  Bella you are looking so pretty.
Me: Thanks
Mom: okay honey we are going outside to welcome the guests.

When they were gone Lisa asked me that why am l looking sad.
I sighed:"Lisa...I don't want this wedding...you know that I am only doing this for my parents"

Lisa said with a sweet smile  "Bella....you are my friend and I know how you feel but please give it a chance even  if it's only for your parents sake... I believe that Jin will keep you happy...
Moreover you are a very strong girl and I believe in you..."

"Thank you Lisa. You are always so helpful" I said sadly.

After about 15 minutes I went outside with my father and he gave my hand in jin's hand who was waiting for me at the stage.

Then the priest asked what he asks haha....
Jin: I do.

Then it was my turn but I was immersed in my thoughts and Jin called my name to bring me back to reality and then I said :I do.....

Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

Jin came closer and held my hand.My heart started beating faster and then I felt his soft lips on mine...the kiss lasted for a few seconds but I must say  that I liked it as it was my first kiss. Everyone started clapping.

Me and Jin were then standing with our parents and chatting when Jisoo came....."Oh guys congratulations"

Me and Jin replied in unison,"thanks"

She continued:" jin come with me...all our college friends are waiting for you."

Jin: Bella I'll be back soon...okay

Me: okay

After waiting for a long time when Jin didn't come back I started to become angry and Mrs Kim noticed so she said:" Sweetheart is everything alright? Are you worried about Jin? Don't worry he'll come back"
I just smiled in answer.

I was thinking "How can he leave his wife to whom he was just married like this"but then some one tap my shoulder from behind. I turned and found it was Jin. He smiled but I didn't respond and turned my face away from him.

Jin held my hand that made me a little surprised and he said"Bella I am sorry it took me a long time to return...and also I should have taken you with me....I am again sorry please forgive me". He pouted and I started smiling.

May be Lisa was right and Jin is not that bad. I think I can give it a chance and who knows I may also fall in love with him.