Chapter 9: The err and confessions

📢⚠warning: there is some violence in this chapter so plz read at your own risk

Continue....

Bella's POV:-

Jin stumbled and I immediately held him saying: " be careful ".

"Its none of your business....don't touch me ,just leave me alone", jin said.

These words felt as if a sharp knife was stabbed in my heart but I somehow managed to control myself and brought jin to the sofa and asked gently,"why did you do this jin?"

Instead of answering me he started moving closer while saying," I love you so much babe... Why don't you love me back? Why don't you let me come closer?......why???"

But before I could answer that.... I felt His lips on mine. I tried to push him but couldn't as he was holding my hands and he was too powerful.

His kiss was very rough and hungry. The more I tried to push him the more the kiss became deeper, I could even feel the taste of blood in my mouth because of his harsh biting on my lips. Tears started filling in my eyes as I thought that "I don't want it to be like this. I don't want my first time to be a rape".

He then left my lips and started kissing my jaws and then continued sucking down on my neck leaving hickeys.

I couldn't take it any more and somehow I gathered all my energy and this time I used my legs as my arms were in his grip and kicked him hard in his stomach.....he moved back screaming in pain. So I took this opportunity and ran away from him to our room and locked the door.

He followed me and started beating the door crazily.....I got very scared. After sometime he left and I just fell on the floor behind the door and started crying and don't know when I fell asleep.

In the morning:

I woke up and found myself on the floor which reminded me of the last night's events and I again wanted to cry but I said to myself ," you are a strong girl Bella .... You cannot give up like this..". I put myself together and opened the door slowly.

I was going to the kitchen when I saw jin sitting on the sofa with his hands on his head. I was about to run away when he saw me and hurriedly came towards me saying,"Bella please wait.....don't go....listen to me once!"

I turned towards him," stop right there....don't try to come any closer."He stopped where he was and tears started building up in his eyes,"Bella I know I have done something really wrong last night.....but I was not in my senses and I can't remember anything clearly". I wanted to act strong so I didnt look in his eyes and said,"it doesn't matter now and I don't want to talk about it so please leave me on my own."

I turned away to walk but he held my hand,"Please Bella....listen to me just once....". I looked in his eyes and I could clearly see the guilt so I said,"okay". He continued," Thanks for listening. Actually Bella when I left the home last night, i felt really bad and I wanted to apologize for what I did but then I received a call from Jisoo and she asked me to come to the bar and she offered me a drink after which I started feeling dizzy and I don't remember what happened next but I know that I did something real bad."

When I heard this I fell to the ground and started crying as I couldn't control it anymore. Jin Immediately sat beside me saying ,"why are you crying babe....please tell me what happened....the curiosity is killing me." He gently held my face to wipe my tears when he saw my lips ," what happened to your lips?DID I DO THIS? Tell me please Bella." I couldn't answer his question and started crying even more while I moved the collar of my shirt to expose the hickey marks on my neck. Jin got shocked as he realized what had happened last night and pulled me into a tight hug saying," I am sorry. I am really sorry my love. I never wanted to hurt you... never!!"

I somehow managed to speak," why did she do this to me....to us... I never did anything bad to her." *sob* *sob*
"Sussh.....Please don't cry Bella....I don't know why did she do that but please forgive me you know that I really love you and I can never hurt you please forgive me......"

I broke the hug and looked into his eyes saying," Its not your fault. You don't have to apologize." He held my hand, "Bella still I feel miserable, I feel wrong so I need forgiveness." I smiled saying,"Okay I forgive you for someone else's fault." He again pulled me in a tight hug saying, "Thank you so much Bella....I feel so much light and relieved".

"Please Jin leave me I can't breath", I said while tapping his shoulder
He immediately moved back,"Oh... I am sorry."
And with that we both started laughing.

I felt kind of relaxed thinking that I took the right desicion to trust Jin but one thing was not clear why Jisoo did that??
I was in my thoughts when we heard the doorbell. I immediately got up and went to open the door while Jin followed me. We both were surprised to see who was at the door.......

A/N

Who do you think will be at the door?.......
Lets wait for the next chapter to see that.....
Lots of luv for all the readers❤ ....stay safe...stay healthy and please stay at your home😊