Chapter 2: Our first meeting

I thought, "noooooo".

But what could I do so I just went to lawn with Jin . We were both silent initially but then Jin broke the silence...," I am seeing you after a long time and I must say you have become even more beautiful."

I didn't give any response at which he asked,"Is everything alright Bella? You don't seem very happy about the wedding....If there's any problem you can tell me?"

I replied,"What is left for me to talk about?"

"What do you mean?" Jin asked confused.

I continued,"Look Jin...I don't want to get married now."

He said calmly, " Do you like someone else? If that's the case then you can tell me after all we are friends."

I got a little surprised at his sweet behavior," No Jin it's not like that... I am  just not ready for this wedding."

He asked,"So why didn't you tell your parents about it?"

"So do you think that I have not talked to them about this...of course I have....but they have made a stupid promise to your parents and besides it is the first thing they have ever asked me to do so I think I have to do this just for their sake..."
And with that I left saying,"please don't tell anyone about this."

After that I thought I was being too rude to him although he was trying to be nice but all of it happened in such a hurry and I was in such a disturbed state that I couldn't respond in an appropriate manner.

Jin's pov,
After Bella left I was standing there confused and I thought" Bella I wish I could tell you that I have always loved you.... although I am sad to hear all this but I  promise I'll try my best to make your life happy...."

Next day,
Bella's pov,

My mom was in my room trying to wake me up," Bella get up...we have to go for shopping today...."

"Mom I don't want to go...please let me sleep for a few more minutes besides it's my day off."

Mom pulled my blanket saying"Bella you are not a kid...come on get up honey..... Oh did I tell you that Jin and his mom are also going with us"

I immediately got up saying....,"What??? Mom are you serious?"