Chapter 4: Does he like me?

I was immersed in my stupid thoughts when Jin said," Bella..." And that brought me back to my senses.

I replied,"yeah.."

Jin's pov

I noticed that Bella was sitting so silently so I decided to speak first.
"Bella..."

"Why are you so quiet ? Is everything alright?"

Bella: " yeah.... everything is alright..."

I continued,"As we are getting married let's try to know each other more. So tell me something about you, I mean I know the basic things as we have been good friends before but if there's something that I don't know..."

Bella's pov

I got confused at his question,"Well there is nothing special about me....I am just an ordinary girl who has never been in any relationship and just wants to pursue her dream of helping humanity......I know I may seem kind of boring to you but that is how I am"

Jin smiled very warmly,"No Bella you are not just an ordinary girl you are very special.....

....to me...."

I didn't know how to respond and I couldn't speak anything after what I heard but luckily we reached my home and I got off the car and ran inside.

Jin's pov

"What happened..? Why did she left in such a hurry without even saying good bye?"

"Hmmmm.....may be she is not feeling much comfortable right now...."

"Bella, I hope that someday you will open your heart and tell me about your apprehensions and your feelings..."

Back to Bella's pov

I entered my home and closed the door behind me. I don't know why am I like this. I have never felt this way before.
" Why did you run like this... Bella... He must be thinking that I am crazy...this is so embarrassing" , I was talking to myself when I received a call from my best friend Lisa.

Lisa: "hey Bella... How are you?"

Well I have two friends Lisa and Taehyung. We are like best buddies. We became friends when we were in medical college and now we are all colleagues as well.

I told Lisa about everything that I was going through and she said:"Look Bella I know it is all so weird but I think that guy Jin is not that bad and I think that he likes you besides you have no other choice so just give it a try.... may be ... You'll fall in love with him too and have a happy married life."

" I think you are right Lisa....thanks for the advice...see you at the wedding...take care" I ended the call and sighed thinking that "I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE"

At night I was about to sleep but then I received a text and it was from Jin saying , "Good night".
I thought..," He is so nice... even after I am so rude to him...but why is he like that....does he really like me?...may be Lisa was right...or am I just making things on my own.....

And with that perplexed state of my I went to sleep.