Chapter 7: I should tell him....

Bella's pov:
After doing breakfast I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I had a call from my hospital that there is an emergency and they need me. Although I was on vacation but I had to go as it was an emergency. I told Jin about it and he said,"Okay get ready....I'll drop you to the hospital".

After I got ready we went to the hospital. I said,"Thanks Jin...you can leave now I'll come back myself after finishing."
"No sweetheart...you don't have to thank me, I am your husband and it's my responsibility....and by the way I am not leaving I'll wait for you",he smiled.

"Okay",I said.

We both went inside and Lisa came running towards me and hugged me tightly," Bella you are here I missed you so much"
I said ," It's okay Lisa we can talk about that later.....right now tell me what's the emergency....."

She started laughing," You really believed that Bella."
I looked towards Jin and he was laughing too.

I said angrily," Why are you guys laughing and was it all a prank?"
Lisa replied," Calm down Bella.... actually it was our plan to get you here because we all wanted to give you a surprise party for your wedding...so now come on every one is waiting for you guys".

I must say they had made a great arrangement for the party and I was really surprised. I enjoyed a lot . On our way back while we were in the car I asked Jin,"Did you know about the party?"
He said,"Yes".
"Then why didn't you tell me?"I interrupted him.
He smiled,"Because it was a surprise and Lisa asked me to keep it a secret....I wanted to see you happy...so did you not like it?"
"No no I really loved it.....thanks by the way..." I smiled back.
"I already told you that you don't have to say thanks"he looked towards me.
" Oh I am sorry" I said immediately.
"Again???"he looked a little angry.
"No no nothing I didn't say anything..."I said confused.
He started laughing at my silliness.

At home:
Jin came to me and said ,"I am bored...what should we do?"

I thought what does he want to do.

He continued,"Should we watch a movie?"
I said,"Okay."

Jin's pov:
In the middle of the movie I felt Bella's head on my shoulder. She fell asleep. I thought she must be really tired. I picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bedroom. After that I covered her up with the blanket on the bed and I fell asleep too.

Bella's pov:
In the morning when I opened my eyes I saw jin's face Infront of me. I thought his face is so perfect. Then I remembered that I fell asleep in the middle of the movie last night so how did I come here.
I was in the middle of my thoughts when Jin woke up ," Good morning babes".
I smiled,"Good morning".
And before he could get any closer I immediately got out of the bed saying,"I am going to make the breakfast today."
He looked a little confused  but said,"okay".

I am still confused about my feelings. Jin is such a nice husband. He takes care of me very well but still why can't I get closer to him. I think I should tell him about my feelings and my fears.