Prolouge

'Element users, that's what they called to the people who can use and have a contract to the element gods. They exist hundreds of years passing to the other generations. Thus, all of this was known as a legend nor they don't exist. Neither the Demon slayers nor the Demons believe it didn't exist on the first place.'

****
" Shiro! Can you call your brother." A middle age woman said while fixing the chopped wood inside their house, it's already winter and it's time to prepare for fire and prepare for foods to eat also.

" Okay Mom, but they are already training. Father said that Shinka already had an element god so they are trying to use it." A girl replied while putting down a basket full of vegetables. She had a long white hair like a snow, emerald eyes and fair skin.

" Geez, I already spoke to your father not to train Shinka on winter, it's dangerous you know." The girl just smiled to her mother.

" Don't worry Mom, both of then are strong." Her mother just smiled at her.

" By the way Shiro, are you sure about it?" The girl looked at her mother, confused to it. Her mother just shook her head then continued fixing the woods.

Shiro then went to the place where her father and brother went to. She arrived in minutes and saw them exchanging attacks using wooden sword. She smiled and sit beside the tree while watching, thinking if she had a power like her twin brother Shinka. He always had an element god since he was born. Their ancestor said that it's because that element god knows how strong his brother on becoming an Element User. She don't even remember her childhood days, like it was sealed or something was preventing her to remember it. Shiro didn't realize that her twin brother approached her and hit her head. Shiro just whined while rubbing his head.

" You're so mean Shinka. Hitting me like that." The young boy just laugh and apologized while patting his sister's head.

" What are you doing here, it's cold." He said while removing his robe putting it to Shiro's back.

" Well Mom said the she needs you help."

" Is that so, well I think it's time to cancel this training." He said then throw his wooden sword to his father then pulled Shiro returning to their house. This twins don't hate each other nor hurt each other. The support each other's back and love each other. Shinka then stopped like he sensed something.

" What's wrong Shinka?" Her twin brother sighed and shaked his head then faced her with a smile.

" Nothing, Hey Shiro. You shouldn't let yourself get sick nor even get hurt am I clear? Eat properly and also train. If something will happen to you always control your emotion and don't let that thing inside you appear." Shiro just raised her eyebrows not getting what her twin brother said.

" What's wrong with you today? It's not like your going to die. And what's that thing anyway?" Full of questions was in Shiro's head but she just ignored it and fucosed on her brother.

" Nothing let's go back before Mom got worried." Her brother tightly held Shiro's hands. ' Weird' that's what Shiro's thinking while walking besides her brother. Yet she didn't asked her brother and let it be.

*****
" Shiro can you give this to our neighboors downhills." Her mother said while passing her the baskets of fresh vegetables. Shiro accept it and started walking waving goodbye to her family. An hour will take before she arrived but it didn't bother her, as an decendant of element users they have an high stamina so they can't easily get tired. She arrived in the village without any trouble and started giving fresh vegetables. As always the villagers praised her beauty, it can't be denied. Shiro is a real beauty so every man on their village chased her but got kicked by his twin brother.

She just smiled at them and finished her job. She decided to go back but something's bothering her, not just bothered but also worried. She sighed hoping that nothing happened to her family. She ignored the thought and humned while walking. When she is already near she smiled and approached their house. But she stopped, the basket she's holding fell while tears streaming on her eyes.

Blood was scattered everywhere, she started to tremble trying her best to get near in the house, hoping that it was a demon attacked and her father already beat it. But het world broke down to peices when she saw her father lying down while protecting her mother. She then turn her gaze to a familiar person who is laying on the floor. She ran towards that person while hugging without breaking it.

" Shinka! Shinka! Talk to me please!" She screamed while hugging him.

" S-shiro...." A weak voice said making the poor girl looked at him.

" Shinka! What happened?"

" Shiro....r-run..." Her brother didn't answer it yet he wanted to make her run.

" I'll call some help, you can ba saved." She said while standing but got stopped by her brother. He shaked his head weakly with a smile.

" Please...Shiro..run. I can't be...saved anymore...I just want...you to run...please." Shiro sobbed and cried while hesitating. She felt warm hands in her cheeks wiping her tear. She stared at her brother smiling so widely nodding his head. Shiro bit his lips, don't want to leave them but it's her brother's request.

" I....love you Shiro....live for me." Her brothers voice weakened and his hand fell. Shiro called his brother but no replies making her cry in agony. She lost her brother, her mother and father. But she need to live for the sake of the Element user's. She felt danger near their house she then grabbed her brother's sword where the element god was sealed and dashed running while crying. She don't care if it's cold or her chest is tightening because of the cold. She just want to live for them and to avenge their death.

She squeled when her legs sinked making her fall unto the cliff. She landed on a soft piled of snow, she pants while her vission got blurred and dark.

****
Done with the prolouge, I hope you like this story. I'm sorry for the errors so please bear with me.

Please Vote and comment!