Chapter 28

Shiro's POV
" Shiro, calm down you will ruin your kimono if you keep on walking." Miza-nee said while smiling at me, I stopped and faced her.

" But Miza-nee, I'm so nervous what if the weeding will be cancelled." I said, yes today is my wedding. I was so nervous and can't sit still making Miza-nee chuckled.

" If you keep on doing that, the baby inside you will he affected." I sighed and sits beside her, my stomach became bigger now and luckily some of the kimono can still fit to me. Miza then fixed my kimono again with a smile on her face. " I'm really happy that you are getting married." I smile at her statement and nod.

" Shiro-san, please prepare the ceremony will start in a minute." Shinobu said outside the door, I gulped a little and stand up. Miza than held my arms going out. I saw Shinobu with a beautiful kimono. I then hugged her tightly.

" Thank you for arranging the wedding Shinobu." She just giggled.

" I can't refuse to your favor." I then broke the hug and she nod. Shinobu then lead us to the entrance where the door is closed. I was thankful to Uyakata-sama that he also helped in arranging the wedding.

" Now we will witness the bride's entrance." The door opened revealing all the pillars and also some other demon slayers. I then saw Shinka approached me and held my other hand while Miza-nee was at my right side, escorting me. I smiled when I saw Kyojuro with his wide smile. All of the slayers are watching me with a smile on their face. My heart beats fast when I'm near towards Kyojuro, we stopped and he then approached us. Shinka then gave my hand to Kyujuro with a gentle smile.

" Take care of Shiro." Kyojuro nod, then turned his gaze to me. He then put my hands to his arms and walked infront of the priest ( i don't know if they have a priest in the anime LoL.) The priest was smiling to us then started to give his blessings.

" Now to exchange your vows, I hope no one will disagree to this." He said making us all chuckle, Kyojuro and I faced each other while he helds my hand tightly.

" Rengoku Kyojuro, are you willing to take Shiro as your wife and stay by her side forever." Kyojuro didn't response for a while making me looked at him nervously. He then grinned.

" I do!" He cheerfully said making me smile im relief.

" Mitzuki Shiro, are you willing to take Kyojuro as your husband and stay by his side forever." Tears cascade on my eyes with a smile on my yes.

" I do."

" Now you may kiss the bride." Kyojuro then cupped my face the leaned giving me a kiss on the lips, the whole crowd clapped and some of them howled. He then break the kiss the  whispered.

" Don't cry sweetie, your make up will be ruined." He said making me giggled and wiped my tears. We then faced the crowd with a smile on our face. When the ceremony started, Shinka requested for a picture which we agreed except for those who don't one. All of the pillars went into our side and of course Shinazugawa, Obanai and Giyuu was forced to join. Uzui then wrapped his arms to our shoulders, we the  smiled and the camera clicked. Both families also got called to have a picture so Kyojuro's father and little brother went beside him while Shinka, Miza, Akito and Hana went besides me. After that Kyokuro and I will be the next. He held my hand and we smiled. The picture taking ended and Shinka approached us.

"  Congratutation to the both of you, and Shiro I'm happy for you." I smiled as tears cascade on my eyes, I hugged him as he hugged me back. We broke apart and Kyojuro went to the male pillars and have a talk.

****
I dropped down to the bed, tired of everything. The wedding is done and also the party is done. I felt a hand tapped my shoulder making me turn around and face Kyojuro, I smiled tiredly.

" You should rest, it would be bad for you and for the baby." He whispered to my ears, I shook my head and sat up.

" I need to change first." I giggled making him smile but some part of him is worried, I hugged him to ease his worried side. I then stand up and entered to the bathroom. I started removing my make up and also changing my kimono. We didn't yet decided which estate we will lived on but Kyojuro will agree which house will I pick. But I suggested that we should stay for a while to my estate which he agreed.

After changing I went out and saw Kyojuro at the window. I approached him, and leaned my head to his shoulder.

" What are you thingking?" I asked.

" Nothing, well some of the demons didn't yet got killed so I was wondering if Uyakata-sama will summoned me for a mission. And I'm afraid I will leave you alone." He said and faced me, yes the demons are still active because some of them are morphed. I smiled and hugged him.

" Don't worry, I have Akito and Hana. If they will go out for a mission then I should stay at Shinobu's place if I'm alone." I felt him smile as he hugged me back. The hugged tigthened a little as he leans his head to my shoulder.

" You know Shiro, I'm so happy that I married you." I chuckled and rubbed his back.

" Me too." As I said that I felt him kissed my neck finding my sensitive part making me whimpered a little, his kiss lowered until at my shoulder.

" K-kyojuro...I'm pregnant you know..." I struggled to speak because moans escaped to my mouth. He then stopped and faced me with a smile full of love.

" Don't worry, I'll stop." He grinned then carried me. " Let's sleep, you're tired." I just smiled and nod. He then layed me gently to the bed and also layed beside me. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist as he pulls me closer to him. I leaned my head to his toned chest and closed my eyes, until we drifted to sleep.

*****
Please Vote and Comment!