Chapter 17

*lot's of lovey dovey part*

Kyojuro's POV
It's been three days since that battle and ever since then Shiro didn't wake up, Kocho said that there was no problems in Shiro's condition, it's just she is unconcious and not wanting to wake up. I'm afraid that seeing her dead by tomorrow. I'm happy that I didn't die but I can't stop the urge to worry even if Kocho always saying not to worry.

Tanjiro went with Uzui on a mission, but before going Uzui visited Shiro and also asked me a favor that if Shiro wakes up I should give her favorite food which is curry. I sighed stopping myself from thingking.

" Nii-san are you still worried about Shiro-neechan?" Senjuro asked making me smiled at him and nod. He then smiled at me.

" I hope she wakes up soon, everyone is so worried even me." He said, he is right, Uyakata-sama also visits her for just an hour, Kanroji made a new haori fo Shiro and Tanjiro also always visits her with his sister and friends. I smiled, Shiro really had some great friends.

" BTW, Senjuro I'll be going now." Senjuro nods knowing that I'm going to the butterfly estate and stay besides Shiro. I arrived in a minute and find her still unconcious. I smiled and approached her kissing her forehead. I then grabbed his small hands interwining it with my hands.

" Please wake up Shiro, I missed you." I said and leaned my head to her bed closing my eyes until I drifted to sleep.

**
I felt someone playing with my hair making me humned and opened my eyes meeting a pair of beautiful emerald orbs. My eyes widened and raised my head, Shiro was awake and he was smiling widely.

" Did I wake you up?" She asked with her usual soft voice. I didn't answered her yet I pulled her into a warm embrace. One of my hand was wrapped to her waist while my other hand was on his head placing it to my chest. She then returned the hug, relaxing her body.

" I was so worried because you didn't wake up since that battle." I said, she just giggled and broke the hug cupping my face with her small hand.

" Sorry for making me worried, after all were fair, you also make me worried that day." She said cheerfully making me smiled softly and held her hand that is touching my face. " Oh you also said you wanted to say something right?" My eyes startes deeply to her emerald one.

" I also wanted to tell you something, I-i love you Kyojuro, ever since we met and trained together." She confessed making my eyes widened, she then smiled sadly. " It's okay if you don't feel the-" I cutted her kissing her soft lips. She stiffened but then relaxed and kissed me back. I then started pushing her slowly to the bed, kissing her passionately. We ran out of oxygen making us broke the kiss and panted, she was blushing madly making me grinned.

" I already gave you an answer. I should be the one telling you that. How shamefull I am. But nevermind, I love you Shiro." Her eyes widened but then smiled pulling me into a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back, I really love this girl no matter what, I'll protect her and to have a family with her. She is the only one I met and the one who understand me. I'm lucky i'm in love with this girl.

Shiro's POV
Kyojuro stayed with me and we started chatting happily. He also informed me that Uzui had a mission with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko. Uzui's wives also participated, I'm also worried about them but knowing that Uzui can defeat his enemies.

" Shiro-sama your dinner is here." One of the girl in the butterfly estate served me a food, it was my favorite curry making my eyes sparkled in joy.

" You really liked that aren't you?" Kyojuro said with a smile on his face making me nod and started eating happily, he just chuckled. I offered him to eat with me but he said that he is already full. After eating the girls started to clean and left us.

" It's already late, you should go home and get some rest." I said, he shook his head and approached me.

" I'm going to sleep here." I looked at him confused, there is only one bed in here, where will he sleep...don't tell me. " If you're asking where will I be sleeping, besides you." He said with a grin, I blushed when he said that.

" B-but.."

" No buts! We are a couple right now! And besides you also need to rest." He said, he then layed beside me pulling me besides him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist making me smile and leaned my head to his chest.

" Kyojuro." He humned in response.

" Do you think that demon who attacked you will show himself?" I asked, he didn't reply for a while making me raise my head and looked at him, he become serious but then smiled.

" I don't know, if he come back. For sure I will kill him and protect you." He said, I looked at him with worried eyes. His eyes softened and kissed my forehead then my lips. " Don't worry, I will not let that happen again." He whispered making me nod and smiled.

" Good night Kyojuro. I love you." I said making his hug tightened.

" Good night Shiro anf I love you more." I then closed my eyes, I'm happy that I will be with him forever and that I didn't regret in protecting him. Not at all.

Someone's POV
" That girl's blood! There's something on it! All of you be prepared and we will attack the demon slayer corps and to get Mitzuki Shiro!" The strongest of all the demon and also the leader said to all of the upper moon. His name was Kibutsuju Muzan. They all nod and after that Muzan then disappeared.

" What will you do Shinka will you stop us for going after your sister?" Said the upper moon two Douma with his usual dreamy smile. Shinka just glared at him.

" Shut up." That's the only words Shinka said and left them. When he already far enough, he punched the tree making it fell into the ground. He was so pissed and angry that Muzan's target right now is none other than his twin sister Shiro. He wanted to stopped them but he can't, after all he can't beat all of them. If he asked a help from the demon slayer, it will cause more trouble and also they will not trust him. Not at all.

****
please vote and comment!