Chapter 11

Shiro's POV
One year had passed and nothing changed, the estate is peaceful and Uyakata-sama gathered some new pillars. I was now playing Kyojuro's hair who is now laying his head to my lap. Nothing change to the both of us, I love him but I don't know if he feels thesame. I guess we are not yet ready to enter in a relationship. We are both busy and we can't barely see each other but still we can meet up. He always spend his time staying at the Ice estate, my servant always asked me if we have some sort of relationship but I always laugh at them. Kyojuro is now fast asleep making me giggle.

" Shiro-sama can you stop flirting and train me already." Speaking of the devil, one of my partner spoke. Miza-nee trained him and luckily he passed at the final selection.

" Akito i'm not flirting here, besides I already trained you and Hana yesterday. Give me a break." I said while pouting, he just rolled his eyes then glared at me. Both Akito and Hana is my partners, or I just say a student of mine also.

" If I kick Rengoku-sama out will you train me." This brat really knows how to blackmail people. I sighed, I can't just stand up or else Kyojuro will be disturbed.

" Why not let me the who will trian you." I flinch when Kyojuro suddenly spoke, he was staring at Akito while smiling. He then rise up fixing his messy head.

" You can rest Kyojuro, I'll train him." Kyojuro just smiled and tapped my head and started walking to the training ground. Akito also smiled and followed him.

" This will be fun." Akito said while grabbing a wooden sword, he started attacking Kyojuro but he just avoided Akito's attack. A smile formed in my face when I saw both of them enjoying the training. I felt that the door open and I know Hana entered.

" Shiro-sama I heard someone fighting, did something happened?" She asked, I shook my head and fucos on watching making her also look at the two. She smiled then sits beside me. " When will you confess you feeling to Rengoku-sama." I blushed then looked at her.

" H-hana not here. But I don't know, I didn't even know if he feels the same way."

" But I always sense his happiness when he is with you." I just smiled and tapped her head, if he really feels the same way then I should just understand him that he is not yet ready to confess, and also I think i'm not ready also. I heard a tud on the ground making me look at Akito who is panting right now. Hana then approached him with a smile on her face.

" You're strong as always Akito!" Kyojuro said with a smile on his face, he then sits beside me.

" Sorry if Akito disturbs your sleep." I said, he didn't say anything yet he layed down leaning his head to my lap, making my heart beats like a drum. I felt him grabbed my hand then placed on his head, I just giggled then started playing his hair. He seems really tired because he is now fast asleep.

" Stop this scene will ya, why not just confess to him already." I heard Akito said making me throw a rock on him. This brat doesn't know how to stop talking. He just smirked then leaved us pulling Hana, look whose talking. I stared at Kyojuro's handsome face while he is sleeping peacefully. I smiled and continued playing his hair, I giggled when I heard his soft snore.

*****
I went to the butterfly state to check on Shinobu and Kanae. And also to give her the book I borrowed. I then met the Love Pillar Kanroji Mitsuri, she smiled and greeted me with a blush in her face.

" Konbanwa Shiro-san what takes you here?" She asked with her soft voice, she is really beautiful, but her front was so big makes me irritated.

" Nothing, I just wanted to give this back to Shinobu, but now I see you here, can you give this to her?" I asked, she cheerfully nod and grabbed the book bidding goodbye and entered the butterfly estate. Now that I gave it back, I should start preparing for a mission. I entered back to the estate and saw the two kids who is already prepared. I smiled to them.

" Let's go." They nod and followed me, we should head to the east village, according to the crow, some of the villagers disappeared and didn't came back. I'm a little bit suspicious about the princess of the village because she always lock herself every morning and go outside every night. I sighed trying to think some plans saving the village.

It was not far enough so we easily arrived, as  expected the village is not bad. It's a wealthy village, all the childrens seems so innocent but something is weird, but I don't know what it is.

" Listen, I want you to investigate this whole village while I will enter the palace and try to investigate." I seriously said.

" Are you sure you can manage it Shiro-sama." Hana asked worriedly, I smiled and tapped their head making Akito slap my hand away.

" Don't worry, and I'm sure there will be demons out here so watch carefully." I said and started walking towards the palace, it's getting darker so I can take this opportunity to meet the princess. I then secretly entered the palace without the guards noticing me, I entered one of the room then started changing, I slipped my sword inside the kimono then started to fix my hair. I also started to put light make up on my face. After fixing I hid my clothes and then went outside.

All the servants was staring at me, I just ignored them and continued walking towards the princess's room. A guard suddenly stopped me.

" Who are you? I didn't recognize you." He seriously said. I smiled sweetly and apologize.

" Oh I'm sorry, I'm the third princess of the west village." His eyes was so serious that sooner or later it will kill me. He suddenly bowed apologizing then opened the door, I thanked him and entered, I saw a lady who is sitting while eating some food, she then faced me. Her presense is giving me a weird vibe.

" Who might you be?" She asked. I kneeled and face her.

" I'm the third princess of the west village." I said, she seems don't trust me so I grabbed a little knife and showed to her. She smiled at me then offered me to eat with her which I gladly accept. She then called her servant and asked to give some food.

" So what brings you here Princess of the west. And may I know your name?"

" I'm Shiro, I came here, because my father wants me to visit you." I softly said, she smiled and nod.

" I see, I'm so happy that I met one of the King's daughter." I smiled and nod, she is creeping me, her skin is so pale, her eyes are so dark and I can see an dangerous aura towards him. I smiled a little.

' I found you, demon.'

*****
Done! Please vote and Comment!