Chapter 27

Rengoku's POV
I was preparing some food when suddenly the c.r's door closed loudly. Akito and I stared for a while making me approach the door and knocked. I heard Shiro coughing, after that she use some water and flushed it. Shiro then opened the door, she sighed and tiredly looked at me. I then pulled her into a hug which she returned it.

" You look so pale, are you okay?" I asked, she smiled and nod. I then smiled but some part of me got worried that she is not feeling well, it's been a week since she acted that way. Sometimes her appetite lose and sometimes she was craving for something. Shiro just passed by leaving the food and entered to her room.

" Rengoku-sama is she alright?" Hana asked while worriedly grabbed some food.

" I'm not sure but let me check on her." I cheerfully said and then left them. I knocked Shiro's room and then entered. I saw her laying while hugging the teddy bear I won. I then approached her and sits beside her holding her small hand.

" What's wrong Shiro? You've been acting weird lately." I said, she just sighed and hugged me tightly.

" I don't know either, every morning I keep on throwing up and I feel so tired." She said making me worried and played with her hair.

" Why don't we meet Kocho and to check you." She just nod, I then gently pulled her up and started walking, I explained to Akito and also asked him to wait for us. Luckily, the butterfly estate is not that far so we arrived in time. We met Kanao at the entrance and asked her to guide us which she agreed happily. Shiro then knocked the door making Kocho opened it and smiled to us.

" Why did you come Shiro-san?" Kocho asked while sitting, I then let Shiro sit infront of her.

" Kocho, can you check on her, she is sick." I said, Kocho just smiled and nod.

" Shiro-san can you tell me what you always feel?"

" Well, every morning I keep on throwing up, and I keep on craving some foods as well. My body also gained some weight." A smile appeared on Kocho's face, she then grabbed Shiro's smile.

" Don't be shock if I tell you this both of you." She stopped, my heart was beating slowly, not wanting to hear the news. " I think you're pregnant."
My eyes widened, did I heard it right? Shiro is pregnant? Shiro then looked at me with wide and teary eyes. I then approached her and hugged her tightly, chukling. Shiro was just sobbing while hugging me back.

" We have a child!" I cheerfully said, I'm the happiest man ever, I didn't regret doing that thing either. I then broke the hug and kissed her forehead, making Kocho cough.

" I know you're happy but Rengoku-san, you should take care of Shiro-san. Especially her mood, she should be healthy and eat properly, and don't make her  sad." I smiled widely.

" Of course I will make her happy!" Kocho just smiled. Shiro then thanked her and we decided to leave.

*****
Shiro's POV
Kyojuro and I decided to move the weeding for next week, it's because we need to prepare fully and for me also to rest. I'm one week pregnant and my stomach got bigger a little. I smiled when some of my friends visited us. After hearing the news that I'm pregnant they dashed towards my estate. Of course Giyuu, Sanemi and Obanai can't be seen.

" Oh my, I can't wait to be called 'aunt'." Kanroji said while jumping happily, her action maked me giggle.

" I hope my neice will be a girl." Shinka said with a smile on his face, he and Nezuko was improving, Tamayo-san let the two visit us for one day only, because they need to become a human before our wedding starts.

" So Shiro-san, did you already find your kimono for the wedding?" Shinobu asked making me shook my head.

" Kyojuro said that I will find a  dress tomorrow. After  all he is overprotective." I said then giggled, he was insisting that I should rest and if I wanted to go out, I should ask Akito or Hana to assist me.

" Damn that flame boy, I thought I would be the first to make a child." Uzui said, Akito just scoffed.

" Tssk, you have three wives yet you didn't even make three." Akito said making Uzui glared at him, I just giggled. A strong yet gentle hug wrapped around my waist.

" I already wrote a letter to Miza-san and she agreed to help you pick a dress tomorrow." Kyojuro said making me smile and thanked him for writing a letter. Uyakata-sama also wrote a letter congratulating me and Kyojuro for having a child which I also thanked him.

" Rengoku-san do you want a boy or a girl?" Tanjiro suddenly asked, Kyokuro smiled at him and ruffles Tanjiro's hair.

" It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl. I want both." He chuckled.

" What did you do to make a baby!?" Inosuke asked approaching Shiro with wide and blushing face.

" I-idiot! Don't ask some question like that!" Zenitsu said pulling Inosuke while blushing, I just smiled and then faces Inosuke.

" You will know everything if you are a grown up person." Inosuke just tilt his head, Kyojuro was just smiling at Inosuke.

" Shiro-san, we'll be going now. Good night." Shinobu said while the rest followed her except for Shinka. When they already left Shinka then held my hands.

" I promise to become a human before your wedding started. Nezuko and I will come and witness you." I smiled and nod, I then hugged him then he also bid goodbye to us. I then sighed and leaned at Kyojuro's shoulder.

" So Shiro-sama, what name do you want to give to the baby?" Hana asked, making me humned and looked at Kyojuro.

" What do you want for a name Kyojuro?" I asked, he also just humned but then smiled widely.

" I'm not quite sure but, I'll try and think for a name!" He said cheerfully, Akito then stand up and greet us goodnight before entering his room, same as Hana so we were left behind in the living room.

" Shiro, I'm so happy and lucky that I met you." I smiled and faced him.

" Me too, Kyojuro." He then hugged me, and give a peck on my lips then to my forehead. I smiled and leaned my head to his chest until I drifted to sleep.

*****
Please Vote and Comment!