Chapter 8

Third Person's POV
The pillars have gathered already, they are waiting for Uyakata-sama's arrival. No one dares to speak, they were still shocked after that fight, it feels like they face something more stronger than a demon. Rengoku, didn't also wanted to talk, he just don't wanted to.

" Uyakata-sama has arrived." Two girls appear while kneeling opening the door for Uyakata-sama. All of the Pillars kneeled greeting their Master.

" I'm happy to see you all in these gatherings my dear children." His voice was so soft that all of them calmed down, even Rengoku smiled and greeted his Master.

" We are also happy to see you Uyakata-sama!" He cheerfully said, their Master just smiled.

" Miza, now that you are here, kindly explain who is Mitzuki Shiro." After hearing that name, all of the pillars looked at the former Ice pillar. She just sighed and sits beside their Master.

" I don't force you to believe this or not, but she is not a demon." The wind pillar Shinazugawa suddenly punched the wall.

" Then are you saying that she is a human!?"

" Oi! Uyakata-sama is infront of us, show some repect. Atleast let Miza finished talking." The sound Pillar Uzui said while glaring at Shinazugawa, the wind pillar just scoffed.

" Let me continue, I'm sure you heard about the Element Users."

" Element Users you say?? They don't exist." As usual the wind pillar can't stop himself from talking back, Miza just glared at him.

" Well they exist wind brat. The one you encounter is an Element User." Their eyes widened, they just can't beleive that element users exist, they only believe that it was a folk tale or it was just a story for the childrens. But no, right now the former ice pillar revealed it. " Mitzuki Shiro, is an element user, and the one who take over her is a former element goddess. I don't know the reason why did they seal a traitor on her but as far as I know it's the goddess punishment. And also Shiro had a twin brother named Shinka, he died two years ago. He was also an element user and I'm holding his sword where the goddess of Ice was sealed."

Miza then puts the sword infront of her, their eyes widened. They really can't beleive it.

" Shinka's element goddess was named as Yuki, Shiro asked me to take care of it but I think she should hold it." The whole room become silent until a voice broke it.

" Thank you for telling us the truth Miza. When I first saw Shiro, I already knew she was special." He then turned his gaze to Rengoku. " I'm sure you're so worried Kyojuro but don't worry, I've already decided to make her a pillar. After all the Ice pillar seat is empty." Rengoku didn't know how to react, he felt so happy and worried at the same time but he didn't forget to thanked the Master.

" Now that's the end of the meeting, you can now rest my dear children." Now the Master entered leaving all of the pillar, Rengoku then stand up.

" Where are you going?" Uzui asked to him, but Rengoku smiled and ignored Uzui, he then walks toward the flame estate, he just wanted to see Shiro and announced to her the good news.

Shiro's POV
' Wake up idiot' I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar face, my eyes widened as I saw Yuki infront of me.

"Y-yuki what are you doing here?" I asked,  she just scoffed and avoid her gaze towards me, I just smiled.

' That damn wench carried me and I think she will give Shinka's sword to you' she said, my smile then disappeared remembering the time I heard that Shinka became a demon. I don't want to let Yuki knows the truth or else she will remove the seal and starts finding Shinka. ' I'm still talking to you idiot.' I snapped out when she spoke, as usual I smiled.

" I'm sorry." She just ignored me.

' Just rest idiot'

I slowly opened my eyes, Yuki used my unconciousness just to have some talk. I then realized that I'm not in my own room. The door suddenly opened revealing a servant holding some food.

" You're awake Shiro-sama." She said with a smile on her face, Is there a servant in Uzui's house?

" Uhmm....where am I?" I asked, her smile didn't disappeared and answered my question.

" Rengoku Kyojuro-sama's house." My eye widened, I slept at Rengoku's estate!? " Well, it's past dinner I'll make you some food Shiro-sama." She said then left me, my eyes sadened when I remembered what happened, Rengoku got hurt because he tried of stopping me. I don't know if I can face him or he will avoid me because he saw something more terrifying. I sighed and started fixing the futon, I then sneak out hiding from the servant. I sighed in relief when I succesfully left the Flame estate. I started walking towards the place where Rengoku and I stayed if we have free times.

When I arrived, I sat down staring the beautiful lake infront of me. The moon is so bright so I can see the lake clearly making it more beautiful to watch. I sighed again, so many things happened, first knowing Shinka that he became a demon and second letting that thing take over my body.

" It's cold here." I heard a familiar voice making me turn my gaze and saw Rengoku with a smile. He then sat besides me then wrapped his haori to my shoulder.

" What are you doing here Rengoku?" I asked with a fake smile, his cheek had a bandage also his arms making me feel guitly.

" Well, my servant got worried and hurriedly told me that you suddenly disappeared. So I came here." I didn't answer him, I can't really face him. We didn't talk for a minute and just stayed quite. A sudden hand pats my head and ruffles it.

" Don't be sorry Shiro. It's not your fault, I can't blame you,not at all. I know it's been hard for you Shiro but please cheer up will ya. I miss your smile." My eyes widened, he was smiling softly. Tears started to cascade in my eyes and hugged him. He was too kind, that my heart and my mind is crazy. He then hugged me back holding my head playing with my hair.

" That's what I wanted to see in your side Shiro......I..." I didn't heard the last word he said making me break the hug and looked at him confused.

" Did you say something?" He just shook his head, then stand up grinning. He then reached his hand to me.

" Let's go back. Shiro." I smiled and grabbed his hand, I'm happy that I have a friend like Rengoku,and I didn't regret falling in love even if he don't like me back. I'm still lucky that I'm close to him.

******
Sorry for the late update, I was just too busy. School projects just get on my way so please bear with me. And thanks for my lovely reader for reading my story.

Please vote and comment!