Chapter 21

Third Person's POV
When Kyojuro already left, Shinka was just staring at the girl infront of him. Her eyes was so full of hatred and also despair. Shinka sighed, he already knows something will happened here, and he also knows that Muzan will kill him after this battle. The reason is he betrayed the demons.

" Why did you let that pillar go!? You're the upper moon five! You should be on our side Shinka-sama!" She snarled making Shinka smirked and just stared at the girl coldly.

" Never  did I say that I'm on your side." He said coldly making the girl grits her teeth.

" Then I don't have any choice but to kill you! You disappoint Muzan-sama!" She then dashed towards Shinka, and he just avoided it.
" Demon blood art technique: bloody flowers!" Shinka used his sword to block it and he also used hi demon blood art technique, making the girl jump backwards and manage to avoid Shinka's attack.

" You know Mika, you don't have a chance to defeat me. I'm an upper demon and you are just a lower one." Shinka said, he didn't mean to say that because it disgust him saying that he is a part of the upper moon but he don't have any choice and annoyed his enemy. Mika just glared her eyes and continued attacking Shinka, making him sighed.

" Fighting you is pointless, sorry Mika. Goddes of Ice first form: Dance of the Ice." Shinka's sword turn into an ice and his speed become fast, and eaisly cuts Mika's head. She was so shocked, Shinka is not the type of person who can use a nichirin sword but now he was holding one.

" How dare you! You will pay everything Shinka! You don't deserve to be an upper moon!"

" F*ck that upper moon, it's disgusting." He whispered until the demon's body crumbled. Killing demons is the only way to atone all of his sins, that's what Uyakata-sama told him.

Flashback:
Shinka was running towards the demon slayers, yes he is still so weak that time, despite on becoming an upper moon. He didn't ate a single human so all of his strenght was drained. And because of that he didn't control himself and ate a human. When he succesfully run towards the demon slayers his legs weakened making him leaned towards the tree while panting. After a minute of resting the bush rustle and there he saws a man. He then stand up in defense, but the man smiled. His left eye was blind and yet he was still smiling.

" Who are you!?" Shinka snarled, the man approached him. " Don't come near me! I will kill you so please!"

" You're an upper moon five right? Even if you're a demon you still have that warm heart of yours." The man's voice was so relaxing making him lowered his gaurd and sits down again.

" Kill me if you want to, I don't care. I already ate a human." Shinka said while covering his face, he was so disgusted at his self, he also hate himself. He felt a hand on his head making him looked at the man.

" I'm Uyubashiki Kagaya, if you want to atone your sins. Will you work with me as my spy?"

End Of Flashback
That's the reason why Shinka still continued to work as a demon. To gather some information and report to Uyakata-sama. All of the pillars and demons didn't know about it, even Muzan didn't know about it. Shinka didn't ate humans since then, the reason is Tamayo always deliver a small amount of blood for him to drink. That's why he is not hungry and crave for humans flesh.

A sudden attack went through him, he then avoided it and he saw a man. He was the Wind Pillar, Shinazugawa Sanemi. Of course Shinka knows all the pillar even his twin sister.

" Stop right there, you filthy demon." Knowing that Sanemi is the person who wants an evidence before believing something but he wants to test this pillar. Shinka just smiled a little and attacked Sanemi. He was shocked when the Wind pillat easily reacted to his attacked.

" So you have a strong senses. I like it." Shinka didn't stop and smiled, making Sanemi widened his eyes. The person infront of him was so familiar like he saw him or knew him. He then realized that he looks like Shiro. Sanemi didn't said anything and continued attacking Shinka.

" You might not believe me but.....I'm Uyakata-sama's spy." Shinka said while blocking Sanemi's every attack. Sanemi scoffed.

" Don't dare address Uyakata-sama's name you f*cking demon!" Sanemi then used his second style making Shinka used an Ice sheild. Yet again Sanemi was shocked, his attacked was so similar to Shiro. Shinka sighed and grabbed something. It was a letter that Uyakata-sama gave to him. He then throw the letter to Sanemi making him catch it. Sanemi hesitate for a while knowing that it would be a trapped but Shinka sits down and started fixing his sword. Sanemi was just confused while staring at Shinka.

' What the heck is he doing??' That was the only words went in his head.

" If you're not going to read it, I'll get it back." Shinka said then stared at Sanemi, he just clenched his fist and opened the letter. He was shocked again, the letter that Shinka gave to him was from Uyakata-sama. It was also written that Shinka will start joining forces to the demon slayers.

"Believe it or not, I'm on your side despite being a demon." Shinka said and stand up approaching Sanemi while grabbing the letter. Sanemi didn't attacked him nor even kill him, he just can't believe that Uyakata-sama trusted a demon. It maked him so annoyed that he wanted to punched someone.

" Well I should be going, that flame pillar needs some help. I also wanted to see my twin sister." Sanemi then realized that he is the twin brother of Shiro, it makes sense Shinka was the boy version of Shiro.

" You think I will let you go? Traitor." Both of them got disturbed, when Shinka turned his gaze to the demon he smirked.

" Well well, it's rare to see you in here Upper moon 1, Kokushibo-san." Sanemi shivered a little when he sensed the demon's presence. It was too strong, now that Shinka mentioned that he is the upper moon one, it will be tough on defeating him.

" Hey, your name was Sanemi right? Will you lend a hand defeating this demon?" Shinka asked and then turned his gaze to face Sanemi.

" Tch! Don't call me by my first name. I'll tell you, this will be the first and the last time that I will team with you." Sanemi said while glaring at Shinka, making him smile.

" Are you sure you have the chance to defeat me? Upper Moon five." Shinka just smirked.

" We don't know, but let me try."

****
Please Vote and Comment!