Chapter 2

Shiro's POV
It's been a long week after the final selection, my nichirin sword also got delivered by a weird masked person who also speaks weirdly that's why Miza-nee kicked him out. I've been resting the whole week without any training and also waiting for the crow to inform me if I have a mission. I sighed boredly and stand up opening the door, going outside. I saw Miza-nee eating some watermelon.

" Where did you get that?" I asked to her pointing the watermelon.

" Some villagers gave it to me when I helped them fixing some stuff. Want some?" She said then gave me a piece of it, I thanks her and sit beside her. I will take this oppurtunity to bond with her before going to a mission, because I know that it's going to be tough and also hard for me to visit her.

" What are you thingking?" I snapped out from reality, I shook my head and smiled at her.

" Nothing, I just wanted to spent the whole time with you." She blink her eyes then smiled. Of course she know that I'll miss her. So instead of training we decided to cook some food for lunch together. It was enjoyable, it feels like I was cooking with my mom. After cooking, we decided to eat and get full.

" Mitsuki Shiro! Mitsuki Shiro! Proceed to west village! Some young girls was kidnapped! Prepare and Meet the Sound Pillar!" I was shocked, yet so excited to have this mission. But wait I have a partner and he is a pillar? But forget about that, I've waited for weeks and now it's time to go on missions. Miza-nee gave me the uniform and I started changing. I wear the haori that Miza-nee gave to me then puts my sword to my waist.

" Tssk, I can't believe it, that brat becomes a pillar." I stared at Miza-nee who is shaking because of anger.

" You know him?" I asked, she sighed then nod her head.

" Well he was the first brat partner when I was still a pillar and he was still weak that time." She said with a smile on her face. I just smiled, knowing Miza-nee can't show her true feeling. She was happy that Uzui-san is alive.

" How will I recognize Uzui-san I didn't even know him." Miza-nee grinned and tap my shoulder.

" I'll tell you."

******

" You ready?" Miza-nee asked. I nooded, she approached me and fixed some of the unbottoned buttons. She then tapped my head and hugged me. I hugged her back knowing that i'll miss her so much. My hug tightened when a scene of my family appeared in my mind. What if I came back Miza-nee will be killed. I don't want that to happen! I felt a hand on my cheeks making me look at Miza-nee.

" Don't worry, if you come back and visit me I'll prepare some delicious food for you." She warmly smiled making me nod and smiled back. Miza-nee is strong, she can handle demons. I then started walking leaving the place where I met Miza-nee and the place where I trained to get stronger. Of course I didn't forget Shinka's sword with me. Yuki, the Ice element goddess was placed there, she will kill me if I leave her with Miza-nee.

Miza-nee knows about me, my past and also she knows that I'm an Element user, she didn't think I'm lying yet she was amazed that Element users exist. She also asked if we use magics but, of course that didn't exist right. Element users is like a demon slayer but their sword was made by the element

I arrived in time to the west village, It's hard to recognize Uzui-san but I remember what Miza-nee said.

" Listen Shiro, Uzui is a hard headed person, who had a word like
' flamboyant' or 'flamboyantly'."

I sighed, how can I recoginize a person by how they talk! It will take me an hour to find that Sound Pillar. Miza-nee also explained to me about the Pillars. She said that they are the ranked demon slayer, if one of them got killed or resigned they will be replaced.

" I can wait here all night. I'm flamboyantly strong after all." I stopped from walking when I heard a really really familiar word.

" But Uzui...."

" Don't worry, I'm flamboyantly strong. Now you should go back." That word again, I approached him making them looked at me.

" Who are you midget?" He asked while pointing at me. I remember, Miza-nee told me that Uzui-san always talks how flamboyantly he was.

" Ah! You are Uzui Tengen-san!" I pointed at him, he lowered his head then scanned me. He hit my head making me whine while rubbing tha place where he hit.

" Who are you to say my flamboyant name like that?" He said, the woman beside her apologize to me.

" Well, the crow said that my partner in this mission will be you." I said while staring at him, he lowered his head then started scanning me.

" Hmm..so this midget will be my partner. You're flamboyantly beautiful but you are weak." An irritated vein popped on my head but I smiled.

" I'm not a midget and I'm not weak." He just scoffed then started walking. I didn't said anything and followed him. Miza-nee is right, this sound pillar is so hard headed. I realized that the woman who is standing besides Uzui is already gone, but I just ignored it and continued following Uzui.

" Young girls got kidnapped huh?" He stopped then turn his gaze to me. He smirked making me gulped, what is he thingking? He then approached me, I yelp when he suddenly carried me like a sack of rice then started running, jumping to the roof making me scream more.

" W-what are you doing! I'm going to fall!" I said while closing my eyes, he was to fast that I can't even move or escape to his grip.

" Shut up and let me do whatever I want!" He said, he stopped then gently puts me down. I kneeled down while trying to calm myself, It feels like I got washed in the ocean without stopping. Uzui suddenly throw a yukata on me making me grabbed it and looked at him confused.

" Wear that."

" Why."

" You will be the bait for today. Don't worry I'll enjoy watching you got eaten by that demon." I just glared at him while entering to a dark corner starting to change my clothes. I put a strap on my waist to support my sword while hiding it inside the yukata. I tied my hair into bun then used my hoari.

" I'm done changing, so what do you want me to do?" I asked, he just smirked then grabbed my uniform, jumping towards the roof.

" It's simple, just walk and act like you're going back home. I'll just hide my presense." He said then vanished, I sighed then started walking. It's not yet midnight and I think there is a festival. My eyes sparkled when I saw a beautiful flower hair pin, I approached and asked the person who is selling it.

" Mister how much is this?"

" It's only 5 yen young girl." He cheerfully said, thankfully Miza-nee gave me money for my expenses. I gave him the money with a  smile on my face. He then gave me tha pin while thanking me. Before I started walking again he spoke.

" Young lady, please be careful especially at night. Every young girls vanished without a sign." He said, I smiled then nod before leaving him. I placed the pin in my hair while humming happily.

******
I kinda don't know how to write so i'm so sorry if the story change. Like I said I don't own KNY and sorry for the wrong errors....