Chapter 1

Nicole

Nicole

Today was May 31st. The first day of summer vacation. Well for me it was.

I just finished my last year of high school and boy oh boy let me tell you it wasn't as easy as the tv shows and movies had made it seem. But i'm pretty sure y'all know that already. 

Anyways it's 9:43 a.m and i'm up like I got school or some. Sad. But normal. I grabbed my phone and got out of bed heading to the bathroom. I had a bathroom in my room being that my dad had money money or whatever. But that's a story for later.

I walked in the connecting bathroom and did my morning routine. That included getting in the shower, washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I ain't have nothing to do today so I was probably just finna smoke my morning wood then go raid the kitchen on some high shit. That's probably how i'll spend everyday this summer being that I live in Texas with my dad and little sister.

I know by now y'all probably thinking like this bitch must don't got friends or sum. But funny thing is I actually do. When we moved to Texas at first I was just the type of person who stayed to myself and wasn't looking for no friends just because of the simple fact, growing up, I had a lot of sisters so friends wasn't really necessary.

But since all my other sisters are in my home town, Chicago, I didn't really have that luxury anymore.

When I moved out here I became known fast because everybody always be on the new kid at school tip. It was so irritating at first but then I got used too it. I made 3 real friends, Cyan, Rita and Destiny. Them was and still is my bitches.

But anyways let me tell y'all about myself so y'all can get a clear understanding.

My name is Nicole Ariel Marie Jameson, I'm 18 years old and my birthday is August 30th. I was born and raised in Chicago IL with my 5 sisters and 2 brothers. My mom died when I was 5 which left my dad to raise me and my siblings alone. When I was 10 he got married to this woman, whom we don't speak of anymore because of what she did to my father, (another story for another day).

2 years ago, the day before my 17th birthday, my brother Capo was killed due to gun violence in Chicago.

His death was hard on me being that he was my favorite sibling. He always pushed me to do my best and the day he got kilt honestly pushed me in the wrong direction. I started fighting more, getting arrested, smoking more weed and even drinking lean, I guess you can say I became a problem child.

My dad noticed that I kept getting in trouble so he arranged for me to move to Texas with him and my little sister Nari. Before Capo's death, the deal was that I live with my older sister Niyara, but then after tragedy struck my dad quickly changed his mind.

Me and my dad probably had one of the worst relationships ever. I hated him and blamed him for both my moms death and my brothers death.

My dad was a well known king pin in Chicago but now he's an even better known king pin here in Texas. Almost everybody around here respected him, everybody except me. I guess you can still say we have a hateful relationship.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my room door.

"Who is it? I asked looking at the door

"It's me duh." I heard my little sister voice asked from the other side of the door.

"Come in." I said before I heard the door opening. She walked all the way in my room before closing the door behind her.

"What you want lil bit?" I asked as she said on my bed. Then I realized something. "Why you not at school ?" I asked

"I ain't feel like going today but I had something to tell you." She said getting comfortable. "So last night I heard daddy on the phone and he was talking about moving to California and that if you didn't go to college that you was coming with us."

"Why the fuck is he moving to California?" I asked

"Because he said something about being able to make even more money out there. But he not gone sell this house or nun."

"Well i'm 18 finna be 19 so he can't force me to go nowhere." I said. Once I said it I realized that if my dad didn't get his way he would literally do anything for him to be able to get his way.

I started thinking because deep down inside I knew that money couldn't be the reason for my dad moving to Cali. He knew if he moved down there money wouldn't even be coming in that well because of the amount of drug lords they got out there but whatever.

"But you know how dad is and I don't want nothing happening to you. Why won't you just go to college in Texas? That way you'll be able to stay here and maybe i'll even be able to stay with you." She said smiling

"I know you fucking lying." I said laughing. Me? Going to college in Texas? Babysitting my 15 year old
little sister? NEVERRRR. "Yea Na but no. Texas not for me. I definitely applied to a few colleges though and I got letters back but I just haven't opened them yet." I spoke fidgeting with my fingers.

I had over 25 college letters and i've opened none of them. I was nervous because I knew going to college wasn't something I wanted but honestly it was still something I needed to do for myself and for my brother cause he wanted me to go to college so bad. I gotta do that for him.

"Girl why not? Come on we finna open these things right now. Where they at?" She spoke standing up.

I laughed shaking my head. "Gimmie like 15 minutes lil bit. I need to smoke first" I said putting on a jacket and some shorts so I could hotbox my
car.

"Whatever" She said walking out of my room.

I grabbed my blunt, a lighter and my phone and walked out right behind her, going to the front door.

Time to light this blunt and call my bitches.

_______________

Nari, 15, Nicole youngest sister

Soooo Chapter 1, not the most exciting but I just needed to give y'all a lil background and present day knowledge.

But so far is y'all fucking with it? I hope so 😭🤦🏽‍♀️

Vote & Comment babes😚