Chapter 8

Bibby

I got to the party around 11. I waited some extra hours to come since Dani was acting like a crazy bitch.

When I walked in, I walked around peeping the scene and looking for the guys.

After spotting them out, I walked over towards them and dapped them up.

"Finally waiting on yo white ass like waiting on Jesus." Mally said with a blunt in his hand.

I flicked him off then finished dapping up the rest of the guys.

"Where the bitches at?" I said looking around laughing a lil bit.

"Well yo bitch over there in that corner drunk as fuck, along with your other bitch. Goodluck with that one shorty." Herb said pointing to Dani and Nicole

I almost choked on my spit seeing them 2 together.

Before Nicole left yea I knew that her and Dani KNEW eachother but I don't recall them being this close.

"Boy it look like you finna shit on your self." Mally said grabbing his stomach laughing.

"Man fuck you. Ion fuck with either one of them bitches. But why the hell did y'all let Nicole get drunk? Y'all remember that time we snuck her in the club and she fought the bouncer." I said laughing remembering old times.

"Yup that's exactly why you taking her home tonight." Niyara said

Me? Taking Nicole home? Over my dead body.

"Niyara. Let's not crack jokes. I'm not capable of taking nobody home but myself. I'm drunk."

"Brandon stop lying you don't even drink." She said mugging me.

"You right. I'm high." I said making my eyes look low.

"Brandon stop lying you don't even smoke." She said mugging me again.

"Ahhhaaaa Bibby bitch ass stuck on babysitting duties." Herb said laughing at the situation like it was a joke or sum.

"Man fuck all of y'all." And with that I walked to the furthest wall.

I quickly regretted that because next thing I knew Dani was switching towards me.

I shook my head before meeting eyes with Nicole. 

Even from the other side of the party I could feel her starring at me, and I was starring back too.

She looked good in that lace. Too bad i'm not fucking with her.

"Baeeee, you finally made it. I missed you." Dani said wrapping her arms around my waste.

"Man how many times I gotta tell you i'm not yo bae, boo, man, boyfriend, none of that shit." I said pushing her off me. 

A twerking song came on and Dani didn't even response to what I said. She just turnt around and put her ass on me and started moving it in a circular motion.

I bit my lips and put my hands on her hips.

I was in the moment before looking up and seeing Nicole's eyes filled with anger and what appeared to be tears.

For a second, I felt bad. But a few seconds later, I felt nothing.

I ain't understand what the issue was anyway.

She was mad. And I was calm cause it ain't hard to ball these bitches.

____________

Nicole

"Calm down Nic. Don't do anything that you will regret later." Cyan spoke trying to calm me down.

"Please tell me that I'm just seeing shit." I said feeling my skin heat up.

I was 2.5 seconds away from fucking this bitch up.

Out of all people Dani?? He decided to fuck with Dani??

I mean she not ugly but she not me. She don't got shit going for herself. Best believe I was beyond pissed.

I managed to get out of my bestfriends grip before grabbing her hand and dragging her towards Niyara.

I had to make sure I had somebody to bail me out of jail.

"Niyara look at this shit." I said forcefully turning her head to where Bibby and Dani were.

"What the fuck." Niyara said not really seeming surprised. She sounded like she knew about it but was mad about it.

"I'm finna fuck this bitch up. On my nephew I am." I said putting my hair into a ponytail

"Chill Nicole." Niyara said trying to grab me. I moved out the way and stumbled back a little bit remembering that I was in fact drunk as hell.

"Bestie you can catch that bitch on a better day come on it's not worth it you drunk." Cyan said trying to calm me down.

"Fuck that. I called that bitch my friend. I'm beating her ass right now."

And with that I walked away and pushed through the crowd until I was met with both of their faces.

"SO THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW?" I yelled getting closed to the both of them.

Bibby was getting ready to open his mouth to speak but before he could get anything out, I decked him right in his mouth.

He pushed Dani and grabbed his mouth. I swung off Dani and my hit connected. She was drunk too and couldn't fight whatsoever but they wasn't stopping shit.

I grabbed her then swung her to the ground hitting her with one hand and holding her down with the other hand. I felt arms tryna grab me off of her. But I wasn't going, fuck that.

This bitch was there for me when I had my miscarriage with BIBBY baby, she was there when my brother died and she was there throughout them whole 2 years.

Now this bitch was dead to me.

—————-
WHEW!
Was y'all expecting that 🤨?
And I know it's been a minute but I'm back and I'm better and I'm ready to leave y'all shocked and wanting more with this book!

20 votes & 5 comments and ill drop chapter 9&10 right now!