Chapter 7

Dani

"Girl is you almost done getting ready?" Nicole yelled into my room

"Stop rushing me. My man gone be there so I gotta look real nice." I said turning around and looking at my booty in the mirror.

I had been trying to find the perfect outfit all day. And now i finally found it so I had to make sure it fit right in all the right places.

After giving myself a final exam in the mirror. I grabbed my purse which contained everything and walked down the stairs to meet my friends.

"Okay i'm ready, let's go." I said walking to the door.

We all decided to ride in Nicole car since hers was bigger. I jumped in the back seat and texted my man to see if he was sliding to the party.

- baeeeeeeee

❤️: Not your bae. But wassup?

- don't start that shit. but you coming out tonight? imy

❤️: i might but if i do it won't be for you. and you miss what man? don't start bro

- Bibby you need to stop playing with me. i'll see you when you get there.

❤️: don't speak if you see me. stay with your friends. whoever that may be

- funny you said that 🤣 see you later bae.

After I sent that last text I started busing out laughing causing Nicole and Cyan to look back.

"Girl what's funny. That exotic ass laugh." Nicole said joking around with me.

Lol only if you knew. 

_________________________

Nicole

We had been at the party for about 30 minutes

We had been at the party for about 30 minutes. It was decent but I had to stay on my P's and Q's because none of the guys was here yet.

I looked around at Cyan and Dani dancing in front of me before getting on my phone to check how my instagram post was doing.

❤️ by @danidani and 325 others

@nicolemarie: i know y'all missed me chicago 🥴🖤
                   View all 32 comments
@therealcycy: damn bestie i think they did😍
@niyaradidit: you fye sus😍 i'm omw!

I liked their comments before returning my attention back to the party.

I couldn't wait until my brothers got here cause lord knows that I'm beyond ready to get drunk.

"Girl why you not faded yet?" Dani asked coming closer to dance on me.

"Somebody gotta be on they P's and Q's in this party." I said backing up from her a lil bit.

"One shottttt." She said walking away to go get the shot I'm guessing.

"You shouldn't Nic." Cyan told me.

"I'm pretty sure one shot wouldn't hurt bestie." I spoke watching Dani make her way back to where we was standing with 3 shots in her hand.

"Aw you got one for all of us?" I said reaching to grab one out of her hand.

"Nope, they all for you." She said smiling

"Naw she not taking all them." Cyan said speaking in my best interest.

Liquor was like my favorite enemy. Once liquor gets in my system I instantly get horny, and angry.

So I be ready to fuck somebody son and beat up somebody daughter.

"How about 2." I said grabbing them before anybody could say anything.

I took both shots of Hennessy and felt the burn going down my throat

Oh how I've missed that feeling.

"Gimmie more!"

____________________

super short !

20 votes for the next part🥴

comment ...

DANI?

BIBBY?

NICOLE?

CYAN?