Chapter 4

Bibby

Bibby

"Aye, you gotta get up, you gotta go." I said while shaking one of my bop bitches so she could get up and leave. Dani knew damn well that she had overstayed her welcome it's 9:00 a.m.  She should've been gone at 7.

Niggas had shit to do today and I was not finna spend my day laid up with no bitch who can't do shit but suck dick and make sandwiches.

"Bibby, it's early as hell stop talking to me and go back to sleep damn." She said getting back comfortable.

"Listen I know that you know that i'm not finna be laid up with you all day. Go do something with your life. Now maybe if you would've got up first and woke me up to some breakfast or head, I would've let you stay a extra hour but you didn't and you can't even cook so yo Uber on the way it say 5 minutes." I told her in the nicest way possible.

She got up still talking shit but I had just tuned her out. It's the same shit everytime with every bitch.

"Why you just be treating me like a piece of pussy?"

Because you are.

"Why you act like you don't want a real relationship with me?"

Because I don't.

"Why you keep coming back if you don't want me fr?"

Because I'm tryna fuck. That's it that's all. These bitches out here ain't shit. They'll fuck you, ya homie, and your number 1 customer, then get mad when you shooting dice with the guys cause you not texting back. Fuck outta here.

I took 2 bitches serious in my life. One of them disappeared on me. And the other one, who wasn't even my bitch, she was my bestfriend, betrayed me when she moved to Texas with the enemy.

I snapped out of my thoughts and checked my phone to see how far her Uber is.

"Aye yo shit finna pull up. Let's go." I said standing up waiting for her to do the same.

"You gone call me later?" She asked walking in front of me to the front door of my house.

"Uh prolly not imma be busy all day." I spoke lying right through my teeth.

"Mhm well I love you, i'm gone text you when I get home." She said walking out the door.

"Aye wait come back you forgot something." I said digging in my pocket.

I pulled out a little pink pill and grabbed a bottle of water from the pack that sat by the front door.

"What's this?" She asked putting her hand out.

"Morning after pill. We ain't having no babies sus. Bye Bye."

I laughed and closed the door. I swear sometimes I could be one of the funniest people ever. And sometimes I could be one of the meanest.