Chapter 6

Bibby

2 days later

2 days later

I was laying back in my bed thinking bout what happen at the trap while getting head from this shorty who I wasn't even interested in.

I mean I felt bad for how things went down but I don't care because at the end of the day she bogus for what she did. She left with the nigga who got my homie killed.

I know that's her dad and all but her and her dad never had no good relationship so I don't even see why she left with him.

And not only did she leave with the nigga who killed my homie, but she left when I needed her the most.

She spent years tryna get me to trust her and open up and stop holding all my feelings in. But the time when I needed her the most she wasn't there. Therefore I don't have no respect left for her.

I did apologize whatsoever to the guys and Niyara because business is business. And whether I like it or not Nicole is apart of that business. But Nicole damn sure ain't get a apology from me.

Just because we in the same business together doesn't mean that we have to communicate with eachother. As long as she don't say shit to me I'll be good.

I looked down at the girl who was supposed to have my kids on her face by now and shook my head.

"Aye shorty. You can stop, just leave it alone." I said sitting up so she could get off of me.

"Why baby what's wrong? You seem tense and I'm trying to fix that." She said rolling her eyes.

"Naw I'm good. You can bounce though." I spoke while pulling my basketball shorts back up.

"Whatever Bibby. I got work anyway." She said.

I laughed and walked into the bathroom. She could let herself out. I hopped in the shower and washed up for about 15 minutes before getting out to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I had to stop at the trap today to drop off some money, then I was probably just gone slide to the hood and see what everybody on.

I got dressed grabbed my shit then headed out the door. I looked at the time and it was 3pm so by time I finish at the trap it'll should be around 5.

___________________
Nicole

"Aye Nic, they said somebody finna drop off cash so Niyara want you to run it through the money counter for her and make sure it's all there

"Aye Nic, they said somebody finna drop off cash so Niyara want you to run it through the money counter for her and make sure it's all there." Wop said opening the door to my office.

"Okay, you gone bring it in here or you want me to go down and get it?" I asked

I been sitting at this desk for a hour so it wouldn't hurt to get up even if it's just for a few seconds. But at the same time I'm all for being lazy.

"Neither they just gone bring it up to you." He said smiling weirdly before closing the door.

I shook my head and sat back in my chair thinking about what I wanted to do today. It was a Saturday so I really wanted to go out tonight. But first I needed to see if my friends was up for it.

I decided to text my bestfriend Cyan to see what she was doing today. She's the one who came to Chicago with me. I felt like we haven't spent much time together being that she's been with her family and i've been busy with my own things. So hopefully this like you would be something slight.

- bestie !!!!

🐝ffie🧡: yes nicccc

- i miss you. wyd today?

🐝ffie🧡: girl nothing & i miss you more. let's go somewhere! where all the parties at?

- i don't know. i'm gone ask Dani cause i know she know where one at.

🐝ffie🧡: ew i can't stand her ass. but okay i guess

- get off that with my friend 🙄 she cool peoples you can trust her.

🐝ffie🧡: yea.. no but yea you can ask her. call me later when y'all figure something out.

-ok

I put my phone down and got up to stretch. Sitting at that desk was so boring. I can't wait to get my clientele up cause I really want to buy my own shop.

I did nails, my sister did hair and Cyan did eyelashes. I feel like by christmas I should be able to surprise them with a shop. So that's why I've been working so hard in the trap.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by someone knocking on the door.

I got up from the desk and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Well well well. Look who it is." I said stepping out the way so the bitch boy could come in.

He didn't say anything he just dropped the bag on my desk and mugged me.

"Guess you not using your big boy words today." I said sitting down and opening the duffel bag. "How much is in here?" I asked grabbing the rubber bands of money and placing them on the desk.

"4,000." He spoke still mugging me.

"And how much is it supposed to be?" I asked just trying to get conversation out of him.

"Bro 4,000 damn. Can you hurry up and count it so I can go? I'm really not trying to be in here with yo ass." He said thinking he was hurting my feelings.

I laughed cause it was funny to me that his ass still in his feelings over something that happened 2 years ago.

I shrugged my shoulders and started running to money through the counter.

Sooner or later he was gone have to talk to me. But until then I'll let him have it his way.

"Alright it's all here." I said putting the money into a new back and putting it under my desk.

"As I said." He spoke shortly.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the computer checking to see if there was anything else that needed to be done.

"Um it's 2 things that need to be done. The first one is checking out Ryan because his money been coming up short. And the second one is tapping into one of the traps that's been off the radar lately. You can pick one and i'll do the other."

"I can do both." He said walking to the door.

"Well once completed just check back in. $2,500 for both runs if you did it correctly." I said as he walked out the door.

"Heard you shorty."

I smiled to myself and waited for him to close the door. I missed Bibby and our old conversations. But what I look like forcing something with a nigga who don't want shit to do me? A goofy that's what!

So I'm good off all that. He gone miss his beat period.

___

20 votes 💕

comment ..