Hello guys!!! PLEASE READ

Hey, I just want to tell you all how sorry I am that I haven't updated in a while - you're all VERY important to me and I hate to keep you hanging like this. I would like to take the time right now to say you all have amazing patience with me and that I will hopefully update in the next couple days - I've only had one request to update and have heard many horror stories of readers going crazy on authors and threatening them.

I am so lucky to have readers like you all. You really make my day.

But now I'm going to teach you all an amazing secret - how to make your favorite authors write quicker! It's all in the comments. Honestly. You let us know that you like what you've read, give good constructive criticism, and just become a friend. That way we're not stressed out for the next update, we're all happy, and the creative flow continues in a seamless pattern.

I know you all want an update ASAP - but I'm now part of 2 shows, one I'm in and another I'm working backstage - so I'll make a promise. Leave comments on what you do/don't like about the story and I will diligently work on an update to get out quickly....by Tuesday at the latest.

Not only does this help you get an update, it helps me with inspiration.

Again, I'm so sorry and feel horrible for leaving you all hanging for this long, but know that this story is far from done and there's a lot of excitement to come ;)

Always yours,
Kera