The past

"I'm starving." Edmund mumbled.
Peter sighed. "Me too." He said. "It must be near lunch time by now."
Edmund nodded. "Wait." He said suddenly. "Pete your bag."
Peter's eyes went wide. "I completely forgot about that." He muttered as he helped Edmund to sit up before reaching into his bag.
For the next ten minutes they sat and ate, even though Edmund didn't eat as much as Peter would've liked, but he didn't say anything about it.
"We should probably save some." Peter said.
Edmund nodded as he leant back against his brother. "That's probably a good idea." He said.
"I-" But Peter stopped talking when the doors to the cell burst open, Jadis striding in.
Peter quickly pushed Edmund behind him, feeling him at once stiffen in his arms.
Jadis stopped in front of the two boys, the hag, dwarf and minotaur entering and standing behind her.
"I want the bag." Jadis said suddenly.
Peter frowned, looking startled. "What?" He said.
"The bag now." Jadis said, holding out her hand. "You think I'm stupid don't you? No food aloud."
Peter sighed but handed her the bag anyway, giving her a death glare.
"Don't look at me like that." Jadis said darkly. "Or I might have to punish your brother again."
Peter immediately wiped the look off his face as he felt Edmund start to tremble. He pulled him close, tightening his grip around his shoulders.
"Now I also want-" She paused for a moment and seemed to be thinking. "Edmund." She finished.
Peter's eyes went wide. "No way." He said, tightening his grip even more, if that was even possible.
Jadis laughed. "Don't worry, you're both staying here." She said. "And neither of you are getting hurt."
Peter frowned. "What?" He asked.
"I said neither of you are gonna get hurt." Jadis repeated. "I have something else planned."
Peter stared at her, not moving a muscle.
Jadis rolled her eyes. "Edmund if you don't come here I'll whip you for an hour!" She nearly shouted.
Edmund froze, glancing up at Peter, who looked down at him.
Edmund hesitantly nodded his head and Peter did the same.
Edmund tried to stand, but the second he managed to his legs buckled beneath him and he fell back to the floor with a thud, groaning in pain.
Peter went to help him but stopped when Jadis spoke. "Leave him." She said sharply.
Peter swallowed hard but did as she had said.
"Edmund come here now." Jadis said. "I won't tell you again."
Peter glared at Jadis as Edmund forced himself back to his feet. He took a while to gain his balance before he slowly limped over to Jadis, his heart pounding in his chest.
As soon as he was close enough Jadis grabbed his arm before literally throwing him towards the minotaur behind her. The minotaur quickly grabbed Edmund and held him tightly, preventing him from getting away.
Peter swallowed hard as he turned back to the witch, who took a step towards him. "I - wanted to show you something." She said slowly, causing Peter to frown.
"What?" He asked, casting a quick glance at his brother.
Jadis smirked and her hag stepped forward and stood beside Peter.
"Something that you probably don't know." The witch smiled as she knelt in front of Peter, who was getting even more confused by the minute.
"What?" He repeated.
Jadis smirked and nodded at the hag, who then placed a finger to Peter's forehead.
As soon as she did, Peter's eyes closed and a vision appeared in front of his eyes.

"Edmund, I would very much like to meet the rest of your family."
"Why? They're nothing special."
"Oh, I'm sure they're not nearly as - delightful as you are. But you are exactly the sort of boy who I could see, one day, becoming Prince of Narnia, maybe even - King."
"Really?"
"Of course you'd have to bring your family."
"Oh, do you mean - Peter would be King too?"
"No, No, No. But a King needs servants."
"... I guess I could bring them."

Peter's eyes snapped open to be met with the sight of Jadis smirking at him. "What was that?" He choked, tears in his eyes.
"Oh, just the first time I met your brother." Jadis said casually.
Peter looked over at Edmund, who's eyes were wide, a look of worry and even guilt on his face.
Looking slowly back to Jadis Peter sighed. He knew what she was doing. She was trying to turn him against his own brother. Well, that wasn't going to happen.
"It won't work." He suddenly whispered.
Jadis smirked. "Some more?" She asked.
Peter shook his head but the hag paid him no attention and placed her finger back to his forehead.

"Tell me Edmund, are your sisters deaf?"
"No."
"And your brother, is he - unintelligent?"
"... Well I think so-"

Peter's eyes shot open as he let out a small gasp. "I said, it won't work." He whispered, and the second he did his eyes snapped shut again.

"- I don't know, I left before they said anything - I wanted to see you!"
"Gaurd! Release the faun - Do you know why you're here faun?"
"Because I believe in a free Narnia."
"You're here because he, turned you in, for sweeties."

Peter opend his eyes and saw Jaids smiling evily at him.
Peter shook his head. "He's my brother." He spat. "And I love him."
Jadis rolled her eyes. "How sweet." She scoffed, before glancing around at Edmund, who had tears rolling down his cheeks. "How about." She said, "I show you something else?"
And with that the hag placed a finger to Peter's forehead again.

"Wait!" Edmund shouted, running between the fox and Jadis. "No, don't. The beaver said something about the stone table, and that Aslan had an army there."
"An army?" Jadis wondered.
Edmund slowly looked behind him at the fox before a look of shame appeared on his face and he stepped away.
"Thank you Edmund." Jadis said. "Well I'm glad this creature got to see some honesty, before he dies!" And with that a stone fox stood in front of Jadis.
"No!" Edmund shouted, a look of shock on his face as Jadis turned to him.
Jadis gave him a glare before slapping him hard across the cheek.
Edmund let out a sob as his hand went to his cheek, squeezing his eyes shut.
Jadis grabbed his shoulder. "Think about who's side you're on Edmund." She said. "Mine-" She grabbed Edmund's chin and forced him to look at the now stone fox. "Or theirs."

Peter gasped loudly as his eyes snapped open, almost at once filling with tears. "No." He choked, shaking his head.
"Some more perhaps?" The witch smirked, clearly finding this all amusing.
Peter shook his head. "No." He said. "Please, no more."
But the second he had said that his eyes snapped shut.

"Is our little Prince very comfortable?" Ginnabrik laughed as he walked up to Edmund, who was tied to a tree and gagged. "Does he want his pillow fluffed?"
Edmund had never felt so scared as Ginnabrik began walking around the tree, Edmund turning as much as he could to seen where he was going. "Special treatment for the special boy!" Ginnabrik growled as he appeared in Edmund's face, causing Edmund's breathing to get heavier and his eyes to go wide.
"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Stop it!" Peter shouted as his eyes snapped open.
Jadis laughed. "As you wish." She said, standing and turning to Edmund who was staring at Peter with wide eyes, even though he looked a little confused.
"I'll be back soon." Jadis laughed as she strode out of the cell, her hag, dwarf and minotaur - after throwing Edmund to the floor - following behind.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
😥😥😥💔💔💔