4

Elias

"I called you here to let you know, we found Kröw's daughter."

Benjamin looked quite surprised as he wasn't expecting to hear anything like that.
I nodded, letting him know I was just as shocked, but I still had to tell him that we technically didn't find her, but more so she stumbled upon the main gates.

"How? How?"

"We technically did not find her Benji, she more so fainted in front of the main gate.."

I then told him the events that just passed and the fact she was currently in the infirmary.
He gave me a knowing look, that said 'you're keeping something from me.'
I smiled at him, I knew I never could. He was my best friend for too long and knew everything about me, sometimes more than myself.

"She's beautiful Benji. My heart immediately went into overdrive as I saw her, it scares me."

Benjamin looked at me with wide, teary eyes.

I leaned away cause I didn't know if he was going to jump, sneeze or just stare at me.
He just kept staring at me for another 10 seconds, then whipped out his phone and called someone.

"BABY! GET IN ELI OFFICE NOW PLEASE!"

I shook my head, leave it to Benjamin to be dramatic with this. Since he knew the only girl I ever really had feelings for was, Lily and that didn't end well.

————————————

In the Infirmary, the doctors are working hard to make sure Nova Ström is going to come out of this without any lasting medical problems.
.
.
.
.
Sorry this chapter is so short and also I haven't updated. Life has been extremely busy and stressful.