21

Contains Sexual Content.

Only wishing he could utter 'I love you' to her.

It was about two months since that steamy first night with Nova and since then, they've been at it like bunnies.

Another amazing thing was that she decided to have surgery to get skin grafts done on her back. Now she was fully healed and in love with herself more than ever. That was almost a month ago now.

Rolling over to his left, Elias looked at the love of his life who was sleeping peacefully. She looked like an absolute angel to him.

Today was the day he decided to that he would let her know how much he loved her and the plan he had for revealing it was perfect.

Picking up his phone from the bedside table, he saw that the time was twenty five minutes past ten (10:25AM). Grinning evilly he thought of a pleasurable way to wake her up since she woke him up with a blowjob two days ago.

He knew she fell asleep only wearing his shirt and conveniently she just flung her leg over his. Allowing for him to have access to his personal heaven.

Ghosting his hand down her left thigh, he slid his hand in between her legs and inserted two fingers into her. Rubbing his thumb on her clit, he quickened his pace and slowly kissed her neck.

Listening out for her breath to pick up, he smirked when he heard it. Leaning into her ear, giving it a small nip, he whispered, "Good morning kärlek. How are you feeling?"

As she was about to answer, he added a third finger, making her feel full and pounding into her pussy.

Moans and whimpers flowed out of her mouth.

She gripped the wrist of his hand that was fucking her and dug her nails into the skin. The pleasure she was feeling was overwhelming and she was nearing her end.

"Fuck..fuck..FUCK!"

Screaming out her completion, he watched as her body slumped back onto the bed and her chest rapidly rise and fall.
Nova's legs were still shaking slightly when she opened her eyes and looked at the man she fell for so long ago.

In the blink of an eye, she was on top of him, sliding his cock into her. Groaning out, his eyes rolled back at the feeling, she purposely clenched around him as she went down.

Feeling her ass hit his hip, Elias instantly grabbed her ass, raised his legs up and started pounding into her with no remorse.

She knew she would probably not be able to walk at the pace he was going.

Screaming, her eyes stayed clenched. He reached up with one hand and started twisting her nipples, which drove her crazy every time.

"Fuck, bebis you're so fucking tight. Do you like it when I pound into you? Hmmm?"

Nodding her head rapidly, she was lost in the sea of pleasure and couldn't even think straight.
Slowing down, which caused her to open her eyes and look at him with a 'what the fuck' look.

"I want words kärlek."

"I love it when you fuck me hard bebis, please!"