22

Off in the distance, a cloaked mysterious figure was watching the newly engaged couple.

The Odin's Riders MC started preparing for war that they knew was coming. Vinnie Kröw was a very smart man and he ended up seeing Nova at the amusement park.

He declared war on them, but what he was unaware of was that they knew he would see them. They were also gathering allies since that faithful day where they all sat down for the making of the plans.

The club had several shipments of guns, ammunition and explosives to prepare for the worst case scenarios.

Every single person in the castle had been training for months, as well as learning to hold and shoot a firearm if needed.

Elias had ordered a lot of his members to take shelter in their underground bunkers. Most of them consisted of children, elderly, mothers and some fathers too.

He also assigned a few guards into each bunker, just for extra protection.

This was something they were taking extremely seriously and all the right precautions they could think of.

Inside of the chapel, the presidents', vice presidents' and herres for several different clubs were seated.

"The underground bunkers are all filled with the people who need to be there. Now I want to let you all know, Vinnie Kröw is mine."

Nodding, all of them understood he needed this as his fiancé's father caused her so much pain and misery for years.

Many of them were there because they loved Elias like family and also respected him. A few were there because their clubs had been intertwined for centuries.

However all of them had something in common, they all hated the Kröw's and everything they stood for.

Raising her hand, The Queen of Freya's Light, Eve spoke up.

"My King, I just received some new for you."

"Go ahead, My Queen."

"I heard back from my spies inside of his compound. They said he's been unhinged since he saw you and Miss Ström at the fair. Ordering massive amounts of weaponry that never makes it. We've made sure of that. He seems to be loosing it and his reckless behaviour outshines his intelligence."

Expressing that is exactly what they wanted, everyone in the chapel smiled and continued discussing.

Benjamin observed the room and sunk into his own thoughts of what was happening. Serah was officially four (4) months pregnant, so she was in the bunkers along with Nova.
They needed her to be out of the way, because knowing Vinnie, he would target her first and use her for leverage.

So far, there was a clear winner of this war but the tables could quickly turn without a moment's notice.

They had to take all the necessary precautions and tread as carefully as possible. Nothing was to be overlooked.

An unhinged man is a very dangerous man. It made him unpredictable and even so with reckless behaviour too, it was far worse.

Opening his mouth to say something, he was quickly cut off by the sounds of screaming and gun fire.

Grabbing their weapons, they took cover and started to make their way to where they were hearing the sounds.

Let the games begin Kröw.