23

Let the games begin Kröw.

The King of The Odin's Riders MC stood there, in the sea of corpses, finally facing off with Vinnie Kröw himself.

An evil smirk formed in his face as he made eye contact with him, reaching quickly for his knives. It was the only thing he could use as he had ran out of ammunition and tossed his gun.

The want to torture the living fuck out of him was so strong, it was bubbling up fast and his needed to execute his plans now.

Before his foot could hit the ground with his first step towards his prey, a mysterious, cloaked figure appeared behind Vinnie.

Elias watched in absolute anguish as his enemy's throat was slit. He stared as the body fell, making gurgling noises and blood spewing everywhere. His eyes held a look of shock and familiarity, then the light left Kröw's eyes soon after and his mission was over.

"FUCK!"

3 days ago:

Running to the screams inside of the club's castle, the men and women hid behind anything they could find, opening fire onto the enemies.

Peeking out from the concrete wall that he was hidden behind, Benjamin surveyed the room and saw no familiar faces dead on the ground. Letting out a sigh of relief, sagging against the wall and signalled to the group that it was all clear.

None of them were expecting for them to attack first.

It was a mistake for them to come to their castle and attack their home. Their people.

Stepping out, kicking away any weapons from the Kröw's, they noticed there were a few injured from their end.

"Call Doctor Luke. Let him know what's going on and that we're gonna try to bring them down. We don't know if there is anymore, so we need to be careful. After we get them there, we need him to lock it down and stay inside." Elias ordered them.

Zia stepped aside and went to do what her King requested to be done.

"My King, I think you may want to see this." Eve spoke up, motioning for him to follow her to where she was looking.

Walking over, stepping over bodies, he looked at the table and what he saw made his blood run cold.

It was a picture of Lily, his ex girlfriend, who he only recently found out was alive. She was bound and gagged, with a knife in her left leg. Her face was stained with tears and eyes were filled to the brim with fear.

Flipping it over, there was a note that was stuck to the back.

It said:

"Hey Elias, here's a precious photo of your beautiful ex girlfriend. We all know even after what she did, you still love her till this day. Everyone in that wretched school saw how heartbroken you were when you thought she died. It was hilarious. The bitch was at my club, sucking cock, getting fucked and spreading her legs for anything to go in between them. Such a good whore at a young age. A pity you did not know that till now. Also is a HUGE shame that she's in this situation now hmm? It's all your fault, had you not broken up with her, she'd be with you and not on the verge of dying. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her till you come. I know you will. Even though you proposed to my bastard whore of a daughter, we all know Lily is the one you want.
So, come get her. Or let her die. For real this time.

P.S: This attack was just a little message, don't worry about the dead.

-Vinnie Kröw"

Taking a deep breath in, he called Benjamin over to look at the note and photo. He could not believe that this is what it came down to. Not even anything to do with his kärlek, Nova.
It was all about him and shit that occurred back in their high school days.