9

Trigger Warning for sexual abuse and assault. Please read at your own risk. If not, skip to chapter 10, where there will only be a brief summary of what occurs in this chapter.

The castle was buzzing with life as everyone was preparing for the jaga, that would be starting within an hour. The doors to the hall swung open to reveal the lady of the hour, Jamie who was being shadowed by Zara and Theo.

Behind those three, were two young ladies and five young men. These were the horor and castle helpers who she had affected the most. Candy, Kelly, Harry, Greg, Daniel, Quinn and Will were all given permission by their King to view her send off, if they pleased to.
To them it was something they needed to do, she took away so many things from them and also forced them to do multiple things that they were not comfortable with.

Jamie was lead to the temporary room that was set up to the right of the door, while the seven were escorted to the room on the opposite side to get ready.
The room on the right was for her to choose the dress or suit she'd like to wear for her funeral, as well as prepare her for the jaga itself, while the left was for the seven to be dressed and made up for both the hunt and the funeral.

Outside of the rooms, in the hall itself, the three enforcers who were taking part were cleaning their weapons and gathering themselves for it. Contrary to popular belief, many of the members of several clubs were not a huge fan of the hunt, but it was a federal law in Sweden. For the sole purpose of punishing those who have committed heinous crimes and to stop club secrets from being spilt.

The three enforcers who would be playing the roles of the 'hunters' were Ivan, Arin and Josh.

At first they were contemplating letting Astrid participate but they quickly shut down that idea, for the fact that she would find Jamie immediately and not hesitate to torture her, before killing her. Which is not part of the jaga rules.

It was kill on sight.

So instead, the formidable Queen of the Damned will merely be standing in as a mediator, in the rare case that an enforcer gets injured. She will step in and go fetch them to take them out of the field so the jaga could continue.
There were no replacements, unless two were taken out, but that has never happened.

About twenty minutes had passed since Jamie and the rest entered the hall. The huge chapel doors swung open again, this time though it was Elias, Benjamin and Zia.
All three were dressed for the occasion, with all three wearing dress pants and the only difference being their shirts.

Elias was dressed with an emerald green shirt, with a few of the buttons undone at the top and the sleeves rolled up. Which revealed his massive collection of tattoos that adorned majority of his massive build.

Benjamin had a deep crimson red shirt on, with a black suit jacket thrown over his arm. Immediately Serah was next to him in a matching elegant, floor length gown. She wore the finest of jewels on her person.

Finally Zia, she chose to wear all black with her mid length hair slicked back out of her face. The only accessory that could be seen on her body was a silver rolex and of course, her signature tongue piercing that was only noticeable when she spoke.

Now that those three had arrived, Jamie and her guards stepped out of their room, at the same time the seven did.
It was the first time she was able to actually see her victims.
Her expression was a fast change to shock, but then quickly slid back into a mask of indifference as if she was looking at a insect on the floor.