High.02

Niall came into the lunch room and he was pretty down . The fact that he has detention wouldn't leave his mind . He's never had detention , he's a good boy he doesn't get in trouble .

" Don't worry , detention isn't that bad they'll probably cut your time short to 20 minutes since you're so good and you don't do anything ." Josh , Niall's best friend comforted as they went through the lunch line to get their lunches .
Taco Tuesday , that's Niall's favorite .

Niall and Josh have been bestfriends since kindergarten and Josh has always protected Niall , always .

" I know but , I just don't want to be there alone ."

" Trust me you won't there will be tons of kids there and you can draw to keep you busy ."
Josh explained and Niall nodded pressing his name on the touch screen lunch monitor .

" Hi , to Zayn fast ." Niall said , his words got jumbled like they usually do but Josh knew that he meant to say he was going to say hi to Zayn really fast so he sighed nodding his head and moving along to their usual lunch table.

Niall looked around to find Zayn and when he finally saw him he noticed Louis , Perrie and him were at the table Niall rushed to the table and tapped Zayn on his shoulder .

" Hi , Zaynie ."

" Zaynie ?" Louis snickered followed by laughter from Perrie and he didn't get why they were laughing so he stayed with the same goofy smile on his face like always .

" Go away ." Zayn sneered shoving Niall away from the table. He gets it ,Zayn can't come out but why can't he still talk to him? He talks to Louis and and he's a boy .

Niall furrowed his eyebrows walking to his and Josh's table setting his lunch down before taking a seat .

" Zayn is mean ."

" What did he do now ?" Josh groaned taking a bite out of the taco he had in his hands . The taco Niall desperately craved but now he can't even eat .

" Try to say hi , he pushed me and say go away ." Niall pouted .

" Niall , don't talk to him when he's around his friends. He's trying to impress them so he's going to at like he doesn't know you . I'm not saying he's an asshole but .. I am saying he cares too much about what people think ." Josh ranted but Niall zoned out halfway through staring at Zayn wondering why he's being so mean .

" Your not listening , are you ?"

" Zayn's eyes are pretty ." Niall commented , and Josh rolled his eyes throwing his lunch tray in the trash can .

" Let's go ." Josh said grabbing onto Nialls wrist lightly leading him out the lunchroom since Nialls not good in loud environments .
The foster home he was in , was extremely loud he would always cry or run out the room . That's why they only stay in the lunchroom for a few minutes before the older kids come in and have the lunch room in an uproar.
Josh is the only person who knows about this since he was in the foster home with Niall before they were both adopted .

Niall and Josh's mums are bestfriends , so you could say their friendship was meant to be .

" I want Zayn ." Niall complained as Josh and him went into their next period class early .
" Well we have next period with him so you'll be able to see him ." Josh explained and Niall nodded.

----

yay or nay ?

please vote comment and follow me xxxx